WANTED-Fairing subframe

Moderator: VTRDark

benny hedges

Re: WANTED-Fairing subframe

Post by benny hedges »

mattycoops43 wrote:I just want the subframe, how much do you want for it. I am assuming it's straight due to the nature of my request! ;)
yeh theres nawt up with it.
someone said £30 so 25+post? does that sound fair?

chances are if youve had a front / side hit, the bottom yoke will be out as well cos theyre made of cheese.
also check the lock stops on the ally bit of the headstock cos if these are damaged it will fail mot.
it doesnt take much to crush them - often the easiest way to tell if a storm has been down the road is look for flatting on the lock stops.
if they are damaged you can take them down with a dremel and get them looking normal again, and weld a m5 nut on the steel yoke stops instead - its just to prevent a trap zone on full lock.

also got a good set of clip-ons (bars- with weights!) if yours are bent.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

Yep, sounds fair to me!

Bottom yoke already replaced as it was bent, I have changed bottom yoke and complete forks so all good, the frame has been checked carefully and there is no damage. I think it slid down the road on its left side as the left rad is a bit bent, but not leaking! This probably pushed the subframe over. I think fairings have been replaced with Honda ones as they are ok.

PM me payment details and I will sort address etc.
Budget storm gradually on the road to spangliness.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

mattycoops43 wrote: the left rad is a bit bent, but not leaking!
got a good left rad if you want it m8. let me know before i post your other stuff and i'll send it together.
you can have it for 20 notes.
it's sprayed black but is in good nick :)
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

Thanks mate, My rad is fine, no leaks, its only really the brackets and outer bits that are a bit out of shape, no damage to the rad core. it'll do for now, I am a bit broke.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Didnt see your text sorry bud, it was on hol cos my inbox was full again!
Parcel should be with u today if u havent got it already.
If it hasnt turned up today post back and ill check the tracker on my parcel2go account
mattycoops43

Post by mattycoops43 »

No sign yet bud, but I am off till 2.30 tomorrow so will let you know if it turns up.

Ta