Baron Von Grumble

General Bike chat
Miztaziggy

Baron Von Grumble

Post by Miztaziggy »

Hilarious, just been watching some of his videos on Youtube.

This one is funny, green laning on a GSXR 1000:
[youtube][/youtube]

Usually videos of his rides around London with some funny commentary :D
seb421

Re: Baron Von Grumble

Post by seb421 »

He's a wombles Richard head mate like 99 percent of these nonsensical fiddler putting up 'vlogs' where they actually go out of there way to film other road users and go looking for trouble and just make complete tosh videos trying to be funny

Wish they would just wombles off the internet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Some of his blogs do drag on a bit, but that greenlane one was the first one I watched and it was funny as hell :thumbup:

More money than sence, but he does have a good sense of humour :lol:
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i watched some of his vids, bit of a plonker, deffo has more money than sense, anyone i know with a nice bike wouldn't risk taking it green laning like that :roll:
and when he went into london moaning about people not indicating, thats just normal, theres no need to take both hands of the bars either, i often think your more likely to have an accident when your filming and talking.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I've seen that one before. Bike videos are boring enough to watch at the best of time. Bike going round track, down road, or lane. Same old, same old with the same old view from the camera. Nothing to keep the viewers interest for more than 20 secs. it a bit like putting a camera on a dog collar and saying take yourself of for a walk. Actually that would be more interesting. Sorry that guy's voice and crap commentary drives me nuts along with the crap background music. No storyline or any reasoning behind it just like the majority of youtube vids. I got to agree with Seb.

The thing is youtube breeds amateurs who think they can just buy a camera and go and film something and make it any good. They don't plan their storyline, change angles or think about the editing while shooting. Nothing to keep viewers interest. They just point and shoot. :thumbdown: The majority of vids on youtube that are going to be any good or of any use will be shot by professionals, not wannabes with their consumer based cameras. It drives me nuts because quality seems to have gone out the window these days. Even in the mainstream, you get more and more clips on the news for example shot on someones mobile phone. Take that clip on the BBC news in the states recently with the manhunt. A couple of guys shoot the scene on their mobile and all we can see is a badly lit scene with a few blurry Red lights in the distance and shaky hand held foootage. They may as well change the audio, manipulate the footage a bit and try and pass it off as a UFO or abstract art film. I mean, what is the point in even showing that. It's like the BBC news is being run by the Sun newspaper :( They would have been better off with a still image of the scene from earlier and some decent reporting on what's happening/going on.

Sorry bit of a rant there but it bugs me.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
geodude

Post by geodude »

:roll:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Here is another one of this wombles bell end

[youtube][/youtube]

if you was genuinely in a hurry to get somewhere you wouldn't have taken a camera out and turned it on and set the mic up etc be filming and talking to the camera

he's undertaking, filtering poorly going mad at people basically because he's trying to look like hes in a rush just for the camera

if i owned a 4x4 i would happily squeeze this Richard head between my bull bars and the nearest bus if i knew it was him
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
geodude

Post by geodude »

seb421 wrote: if i owned a 4x4 i would happily squeeze this Richard head between my bull bars and the nearest bus if i knew it was him
A bit harsh I think. As much as he might annoy you he is a fellow biker (who isn't riding as bad as some I have seen), threatening to kill or main him is a bit harsh tbh. :whatever
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
seb421

Post by seb421 »

geodude wrote:
seb421 wrote: if i owned a 4x4 i would happily squeeze this Richard head between my bull bars and the nearest bus if i knew it was him
A bit harsh I think. As much as he might annoy you he is a fellow biker (who isn't riding as bad as some I have seen), threatening to kill or main him is a bit harsh tbh. :whatever
he's just another internet wonker mate, what the wombles does he expect from london traffic?

why the hell would you go out and make a video like this other than to be a Richard and try to look big and cool on youtube to young impressionable kids that see this behavior and emulate it

if i was going to make it bike riding film it would be on one of the scenic routes like yours not in the middle of a city center, who the hell would enjoy watching me stop start at the lights, thats not in a bikers interest, hell it would be quicker and comfier on a scooter the amount of traffic lights and stopping

if i was in the car and this prick opened his mouth like that and i saw he was making some stupid nonsensical video on a monday morning and i was already pissed at having to commute to work i would fly off the handle
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
geodude

Post by geodude »

seb421 wrote: he's just another internet wonker mate,
He would probably say the same about you if he read this.
seb421 wrote:why the hell would you go out and make a video like this other than to be a Richard and try to look big and cool on youtube to young impressionable kids that see this behavior and emulate it
Because over 20k people like it. Why wouldn't he? As for impressionable kids, there is far worse to worry about on youtube imo
seb421 wrote:if i was going to make it bike riding film it would be on one of the scenic routes like yours
:thumbup:
seb421 wrote:not in the middle of a city center, who the hell would enjoy watching me stop start at the lights, thats not in a bikers interest
You'd be suprised how many people around the world love watching bikes riding around cities. There is a vlogger in brazil who has a stupid amount of followers. He rides around cities talking sh1t. His followers sre probably not all bikers.
seb421 wrote:if i was in the car and this prick opened his mouth like that and i saw he was making some stupid nonsensical video on a monday morning and i was already pissed at having to commute to work i would fly off the handle
Meh! :P
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

fooking hell Seb :lol: :lol: and I though I liked a good rant. TBH I think a bike vid riding around town is probably more interesting than one out in the sticks. Yes the scenery is better from a nature point, but it's just nice views of Green stuff. Around town there is a lot more going on so gives interest for the viewers eye to wander and look at. More traffic, pedestrians, more road signs, traffic lights, different buildings etc etc. You eye is not just starring down the barrel of a camera aimed at a road with Green stuff either side.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Lol, I didn't realise people would get so worked up about him.

I have no time for fcuking ponces and attention seekers on Youtube, but I thought that this guy was fairly genuine. He rides his bike into and out of London to commute, and he put videos of his trips on Youtube with commentary which is sometimes quite funny. I don't think he rides into London traffic just to make his videos, I think he makes his videos because he has to do the riding.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

in all fairness i just watched another one of his vids and it was pretty good, he was talking about filtering in london and he made many valid points and observations. he still over reacts to situations tho.... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
darkember

Post by darkember »

Mind you he managed to fall over twice only on that machine. I seem to remember Geo's video and he too fell twice but using the proper machine. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin
geodude

Post by geodude »

darkember wrote:Mind you he managed to fall over twice only on that machine. I seem to remember Geo's video and he too fell twice but using the proper machine. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin
He did well to keep it upright as much as he did tbh. lol