Neil/Del

General Bike chat
WayneM

Neil/Del

Post by WayneM »

Have either of you guys got some proper size piccies of "The Beast" that you can email me - Im getting excited now and Id like to have something help pass those long winter nights! :D
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Wayne,

you mean Jen, oops, there's another slap.

bring ya camera saturday mate, mind you it'll be in a few bits. send us a mail to delmeekc@lineone.net and I'll see what I have.

Del.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Some on their way now m8. They were taken with the old headlamp unit and seat unit though so are a bit out of date.

There are also some 'build' piccies to show you what it was like before being completed.

I am severely jealous m8. :wink2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Wayne/Neil,

Gonna be some downtime on the PC now as I need it in the garage for the ECU, goota fetch the map out and double check the A/D settings on the throttle sensor before I split the carbs and fit the carbon carb brackets. Could be tonight or a few nights before I get in connected to the web again. Bit shite my PC and it don't boot up too well once it's turned off, ordered a new en last year still ain't here yet :wink:

Del.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

It took ya 12 months to learn how to switch that laptop on though. You thought it was a ring binder for the first 2 weeks. :biggrin
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Wayne

well back in now, done the coolant bottle, plastic shoruds, carbon carb brackets and throttle position sensor, have to check it when the bikes up and running later too. Dumped the oil too, need some sleep now.

Del.