Who has been "Roger'd" recently?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Fester

Who has been "Roger'd" recently?

Post by Fester »

Who has had their forks/rear shocker sorted by Roger from Revolution recently (or ever actually :!: )?

Did it really make that much of a difference to the handling of the Storm? Did you find you needed both front/back doing to make it behave, or did the forks-job largely do the trick?

I don't like this getting thrown out the seat lark (the VFR didn't do it, or the CBR6, or the B'bird before that...), and that's after making the recommended adjustments 8O

All thoughts appreciated 8)
fester
pstormer

Post by pstormer »

I would also like to know if the fork job is money well spent as at the moment the slightest pot hole feels like i have a flat front tire ( i actually stopped to check it the other day). Any comments would be appreciated.
Paul
Paul
Robbe

Post by Robbe »

Had mine done just over 1 1/2 years ago.
There was a week between fronts being done and the penske going in the back.
Even with the forks being dropped 5mm, the front end still felt like it had been raised up, this was on stock rear suspension btw. Nice and progressive on dive when hitting the brakes. Could feel what the front was doing, even on Macrapam M90's.
You can go hard on the brakes and not have to worry about the front going solid.
Big pot holes you still feel a "crash" but on uneven surface like ripples its so much better.
Got the rear done and the see-saw effect on long sweepers was gone, plus it felt a lot more stable into corners.
Now its on 207rr's feel so sure footed.
Was best amount of dosh i've spent on it.

Robb
'97 Firestorm (For Sale)
MRFISH

Rogered

Post by MRFISH »

Had the Penske fitted last year and the forks done about 6 months earlier,you can tell the differance with the front striaght away and have never had any problems since.It just gets on with things now and lets you concentrate on riding i was scarred shitless before of anything pulling out or having to break hard because they just went soild and would skip all over the place.And the penske is a joy to behold it not only looks good but makes all riding a pleasure,no more thrown all over the place or out of the seat but a smooth controlled ride.You notice the differance more when you ride a rogered bike and a bog standered one back to back it was money well spent in my opinion.

Paul.

PS How is Roger