Any Santander online bankers?

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Any Santander online bankers?

Post by sirch345 »

I'm unable to log in to Santander online bank. Is it just me, or are others having the same problem :?:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Any Santander online bankers?

Post by sirch345 »

There's nothing like answering your own questions :wink:

All sorted now. I'm not sure exactly what had happened, but after phoning them and resetting all security questions it's working fine :)

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I thought you were resorting to a little cockney rhyming slang there Chris.
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Me too mate I've tried after reading this post always happens close to a bank holiday fooooook knows why :thumbup:
Loud pipes save lives!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kev L wrote:I thought you were resorting to a little cockney rhyming slang there Chris.
:lol:
:lol: may be I could have worded the title a little better Kev :wink:
Vtrkidda wrote:Me too mate I've tried after reading this post always happens close to a bank holiday fooooook knows why :thumbup:
That's exactly when it started playing up, at the beginning of the bank holiday weekend. This is the first time this has happened to me. The bit I couldn't quite understand was "we don't recognise the computer you're using" or words to that effect. I was on the PC that I always use. I hope you got yours sorted out Vtrkidda,

Chris.
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Alls fine with mine now matey its happend before and last year for 2 days every time i drawn cash out of a machine it showed as ii I took double the amount out so say I took out £10 it showed as £10 and another £10 at the same time :x it took 2 weeks to get £60 quid back :x :x :lol: :? :cry:
Loud pipes save lives!