Boohoo help please ASAP

General Bike chat
Vtrkidda

Boohoo help please ASAP

Post by Vtrkidda »

Right im trying to fit my harness ive been sent for the gear indicator but Behind my clocks there are 2 seperate plugs and the harness has only one either end , heres a pic :cry: where dose it fit? ,ive got a feeling the plonka has just put any harness in and sent it out as it took a while to come :x :x
Ive emailed him and if he dosnt reply im just going to send it back a get a refund Ebay strikes again
HELP :cry:

Loud pipes save lives!
tony.mon

Re: Boohoo help please ASAP

Post by tony.mon »

Sometimes people mistake a VTR with an SP1 or 2. Might be that.
I have a spare Storm loom, if that is of any assistance?
The little section going to the neutral switch and oil pressure switch is missing, though.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

TBH mate thanks for the offer but if hes sent the wrong harness hes having it back ,his advert states firestorm and sp so his problem :thumbup: so from the pic do you agree that this will be the wrong harness :cry: :cry: :cry:
Loud pipes save lives!
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Heres the advert I asked if it was a direct fit before i bought it I told him the year and model :wtf:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350398291064? ... 1497.l2649
Loud pipes save lives!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I reckon there has been a communication error mate. Reading that I would take it as for the SP1/2. Bite Tony's hand off and get the loom sorted, you can always get the gear indicator on it's own then.
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

I emailedhim and he said it fits a storm :cry: :cry: ill just send it back whatIknow about electrics is dangerous :lol: :Ball Kick:
Loud pipes save lives!
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

:?: tony you have an pm with a idea :thumbup: :shh:
:clap:
Loud pipes save lives!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

tony.mon wrote:Sometimes people mistake a VTR with an SP1 or 2. .
^ what he said.
i dont recognise that connector off a storm bud.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Slightly off topic but FFS, £112 just to know what gear you are in??????? Thought there was a bit of a recession going on? Could you not just count the gear changes and spent the cash on petrol?
Rich.

Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Yer good point hes got a returns policy any way so once he clicks yes it going back :roll: :lol: just a impulse sort of buy

I liked the look of it but as you said I didnt realy need it any how :wave:

If I get a refund ill put it towards my new lid :thumbup:
Loud pipes save lives!
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Even if he didn't have a returns policy, you can still open a case on ebay and ask for a full refund, postage included as you are protected by the long distance selling rules and if he refuses, or offers part payment i.e no postage paid back, just get in touch direct with ebay as long as you paid by paypal you get a full refunbd no questions. I once a sod of a seller who sold me well dodgy leathers and refused to refund due to them being made to measure...erm..don't think so :Argue 1: = full refund by Ebay via paypal instant after my complaint...I have just had another seller had to refund me for something I bought dave as the measurements weren't what they said they were. He refunded my whole amount even though on his page he claims you don't get your original postage back. i simply told him they were not as described through no fault of my own = want my dosh back, all of it... Simples....

Mind you, they are the only times i have had to get a refund, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again if needs be! Good luck! Ebay can view your messages to him anyway, and if you asked first, his loss.. :sad2 .
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Thanks for all above he has a 14 day no problems return but he has said maybe he has sent the wrong harness, but ive opend a return case and his payment has been froze untill im happy with the out come :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Update the fella sent me the wrong harness he asked for the code on the box he mixed the numbers up :think: he is sending me a harness for a storm ,lets see :roll:

EBAY :eh: :thumbdown:
Loud pipes save lives!