vic (tomorow)fri or sat night any body goin??

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tintin69

vic (tomorow)fri or sat night any body goin??

Post by tintin69 »

hello everyone any body goin down to the vic fri or sat night short notice i know but the missus wants a ride and who am i to argue !!! :oops: :twisted: :lol:
louder the better by arrow
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Love too but have plans for the weekend I'm afraid, moving my sister into her new house, Great (he says sarcasticly).
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
tintin69

Post by tintin69 »

DOH nevermind ill probably have a blast down if any body does have a nip down feel free to say hi you cant miss my storm orange white and purple (hrc) colours with arrow carbon cans oh and broken fairin pannels :lol: lol
simon t

Post by simon t »

Tintin, just a word. Although the Vic is a biker pub, don't go at the weekend expecting huge numbers of bikes. Thursday is THE bike night, so it could be a bit empty other times, especially with the crap weather forecast. Bound to be a band in the evening though if you wanna headbang. If you drink too much and the missus really DOES fancy a ride, the hotel is next door :wink:
tintin69

Post by tintin69 »

cheers for that pal might go down in car then she can drive ill get my ride in the back seat lol :wink: