Do you have to stand on those draws to get on it too, mate

Del. :lol:
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

MMMM very very tasty 8)
Loopy

Supermoto

Post by Loopy »

The XR looks gorgeous. I have always had a soft spot for the big XR's. That didn't stop me buying a KTM 640 LC4 Supermoto though. I fancied doing some green lanes around the Peak District so I bought some enduro wheels for it. Great fun off the road but to my surprise even with trail tyres on you can still ride like a loon on the road. Stoppies, knee down, wheelies, sideways into corners etc, so I have not bothered putting the road wheels back on yet.

Did you convert it yourself or buy it already done ? Do you fancy doing any off road stuff ? That sounds like a sin when your bike is so immaculate at the moment, but remember, it is only there to make you happy!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LOOPY
Fluffy

Oi you hairy beeeeeaaatch....

Post by Fluffy »

Firstly.... DREMEL.... get that HIDEOUS front mudguard down to SM Specs man....

Secondly....JOHNNIES....Get rid of those feckin great condoms over the forks and get some Paoli rwu placcy fork guards on there.

Thirdly....WHEN I see you out in Amanda's high heels I know your just about to hop on the XR for a blast

;-)

Cya

Fluffy
I see no Firestorm......
firestorm996

Re: Supermoto

Post by firestorm996 »

Loopy wrote:Did you convert it yourself or buy it already done ? Do you fancy doing any off road stuff ?
I bought it as it is now, built and converted already. It won't be going off road (not intentionally anyway :biggrin :biggrin) or unless Del borrows it. When I can afford it I'll be looking at a bike trailer and getting an old crosser for using offroad.
Fluffy wrote:Firstly.... DREMEL.... get that HIDEOUS front mudguard down to SM Specs man....

Secondly....JOHNNIES....Get rid of those feckin great condoms over the forks and get some Paoli rwu placcy fork guards on there.

Thirdly....WHEN I see you out in Amanda's high heels I know your just about to hop on the XR for a blast?
sh1t I've been rumbled. :biggrin

I cut the fork gaiters off last night, looks better without em but the forks need either some decals or forkguards to liven em up a bit.

I'm waiting of an acerbis supermoto front fender at the moment, don't really wanna cut the original down.

Bet you all didn't know that Sidi Vertebras are also available in a 3" cuban heel. :biggrin :cool2 :biggrin :cool2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch