gt bentley yellow undertray

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
lumpyv

gt bentley yellow undertray

Post by lumpyv »

took a chance on the rain and went along. only stayed about 30 minutes because it looked like big rain was on the way. met /talked with a guy who had got a mid blue one yesterday, put him onto this site.

could,nt find the owner of the yellow one so was it you????????

oh btw every wednesday night in the summer 100 to 500 bikes turn up on the massive village green at gt bentley have a coffee/beer/burger, stroll round look at one anothers bikes then clear of home..
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Wicky

Re: gt bentley yellow undertray

Post by Wicky »

Be careful next year as there'll be Wednesday evening cricket played on the Bentley green. Best keep your lid on just in case... :eek2
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

lumpyv wrote:took a chance on the rain and went along. only stayed about 30 minutes because it looked like big rain was on the way. met /talked with a guy who had got a mid blue one yesterday, put him onto this site.

could,nt find the owner of the yellow one so was it you????????

oh btw every wednesday night in the summer 100 to 500 bikes turn up on the massive village green at gt bentley have a coffee/beer/burger, stroll round look at one anothers bikes then clear of home..
never seen you down there fella, I was down there last wednesday, weather look bad but eventually stayed dry, met up with Jonesey to talk about the Derby trip in a couple of weeks.

Jonesey lives round the corner from there; but works in the evenings so would be good to meet up with a fellow stormer and have a chat.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

oh nice one mate. i was there last night but can only go occaisionally as wednesdays is not a good night for me.

i always look out for other stormers of course. had the mrs on the back last night and didnt fancy getting soaked with a pillion.

who will get fed up first do you think, the cricketers or the bikers??

cheers
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.