MOTO GP Silverstone. (some results inc)

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

MOTO GP Silverstone. (some results inc)

Post by sirch345 »

What horrible wet conditions yesterday at Silverstone for the British Moto GP. Well done to Colin Edwards :clap: what an amazing result from him, especially with the amount of pain he was in with his injuries. Also Nicky Haden did well in bringing his bike home in front of his team mate.

Very unlucky for Cal Crutchlow in practice. I bet he must have been totally gutted with it being his home GP.

Moto 2 saw another brilliant result from Bradley Smith, starting 28th on the grid and finishing in 2nd place :clap:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: MOTO GP Silverstone. (some results inc)

Post by sirch345 »

FirestormMike wrote:Was a good race, but with the grid getting smaller and smaller, it's just not exciting anymore. :(
Yes you're right the number of riders are a bit on the low side in Moto GP I agree, but the same can't be said for the Moto 2 or the 125's. Lets hope 2012 we'll see more teams taking part. I think this year (in Moto GP)most teams are focusing on the 2012 bikes, as they are returning to the 1000cc engines.

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Moto GP has so few rideres it is embarasing. Moto2 is now the one to watch, especially with both Bradly Smith & Scott Redding capable of running at the front.
AMcQ
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

that wind was bloody bitting, lucky i had my bike gear on....