Another new new new member.

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
Orange Robbie

Another new new new member.

Post by Orange Robbie »

Hiya all, the names Rob and just got a brand spanker Firestorm + thought I'd say hello to U all.
Brief history reads,
Male menopause, get bike, fall orf a few times, bugger.
Always interested in bikes, due to me pop having them + knowing folks who have them.
This is bike No 3, No1 600 Bandito in black, No 2 CBR 600 FY, balck also, No 3 U wont belive the colour, but U will see me coming from far in the distance. I think this 1 is either a 02 or 03 model, model number is FY, certainly not an 04 model. Registered in June 03 + sat in the showroom because no one brave enough to to ride a machine in these colours, suffice to say, standard paint job it ain't. Will borrow a digital camera and download some peekies, but if U have a look, wear UR shades. U have been warned.
Still running the machine in, due to inclement weather, not keen on the wet, too much cleaning required after, but do like it. Fancied a V2 for a while, Aprilla Falco woz the fancied machine, took the CBR for an MOT, saw this one, went for a test ride, bought 1.
A very good friend of mine is a Ducati rider, and we attend the Welsh Merlin Rally in May, so looking forward to turning up on a Japanese V2, got stick for the CBR, so this year will be more fun.
Slow in, slow out. Ohh err missus, now with added G-Force carbon fibre race cans. Sounds like a Spitfire.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Welcome :lol:
Steel a camera if you have to. Get your new baby up in the Gallery.

We never take the piss :wink: :wink:

Pete.l