Off out tomorrow if anyone wants to come

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tinysmall

Off out tomorrow if anyone wants to come

Post by tinysmall »

Heading out tomorrow morning from Kingston if anyone nearby wants to come along. This is the route Im gonna be taking and Ill post some pics afterwards cos its lubberly :) http://www.bestbikingroads.com/motorcyc ... a04a4.html

I'll be leaving about 0900-1000hrs if anyones does fancy tagging along :)
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
YETI

Re: Off out tomorrow if anyone wants to come

Post by YETI »

NICE ROUTE !
you almost pass my house , but im at work :problem: !!
if only it was the weekend / and dry ! / and sunny / FUTTOCKS !! :(
next time
YETI..
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

Well that was a bloody brilliant ride. My place to Aldershot down the A317 and B311 is a good run and warms you up nicely for when you get to the A272. The 272 is one of the best roads I've ridden, only beaten by some of the roads in the Lake District. There's a few nice straights to open it up on and a whole variety of corners to keep you switched on and passes through a handful of picturesque villages. At about 40-45 miles long it's a nice run between fag breaks too. Only bit of the whole ride that wasn't so good was the last half of the A22 when you start getting towards Croydon. Part from that, the whole route varies from interesting through to bloody fantastic, even if you're riding at the speed limits :beer: Next time Im going to have to ride it with someone else though because I had nobody to talk to when I stopped off :(

This is just outside Camberly on the B311 :)
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
elric

Post by elric »

Yea was at work too :(
Although stated near you and went straight down the middle, A24 down into Horsham.
Nice day today as well :D
It's only easy if you know the answer!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

would love to have joined you. i been at work all week but got a short day 2 morra so the battery has had the optimiser on for a couple of days and i may do a quick 30 mile round trip before it gets dark. mind you it was kin cold on the east coast today!!!
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.