is it true?

Any racing related stuff
benny hedges

is it true?

Post by benny hedges »

quote:

Working with Valentino is one of the most exciting things for every engineer and its good to know we will have this great opportunity next season

Filippo Preziosi,
Ducati Corse general director

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 886198.stm :think:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
marravtr

Re: is it true?

Post by marravtr »

yes its true, and looking like cal crutchlow will be riding in the sat yam team!! :D
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Valentino Rossi to leave Yamaha for Ducati in 2011

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 886198.stm
"Now, after having helped her to grow and improve, you can see her smiling in her garage, courted and admired, treated as the top of her class.
"Now the moment has come to look for new challenges, my work here at Yamaha is finished.
"Unfortunately, even the most beautiful love stories finish, but they leave behind a lot of wonderful memories, like when my M1 and I kissed for the first time at Welkom, when she looked straight into my eyes and told me 'I love you'."
:shifty: kinky :shifty:
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Personally, I think it will be very interesting to see how he gets on with the Ducati.
So far Casey is the only one who has mastered it. If you remember back to when Vale went to Yamaha he spent nearly a year learning the bike.
Hmm, it going to be interesting to see what Casey can do on a Honda too come to think of it.
Anyone know if Spies has been confirmed as Lorenzos partner yet?

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

no press release on spies yet but grapevine says it's a go :wink: rode excellent at the weekend :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

will make 2011 an exiting year, as only Dani and Jorge will be on the bike they know, they other aliens will be finding out how to make the most of the new bikes and teams.

Might also give Spies a good chance, as he is fundimentaly on the same bike, but with better parts from factory......he normally takes his own crew chief with him, [and I assume Rossi will move with Burgess to the red corner], so Ben will be in a stable state and he may be the surprise.

Factor in Cal Crutchlow on the tech3 and hopefull Randy DP on a factory supported bike, and the other 250 new boys like Marco S getting to grips with the MotoGP.

May be the best ever year.............but then again the end of this year will be good even if Jorge will win [deservedly], Rossi, Stoner & Dani will be trying to get win the mind games and show they are the best ready for 2011.
AMcQ
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Yeah, it's looking good for next year :thumbup: Funny how we have moved onto that already and this years not finished yet :?
I must admit, I'm finding the Moto GP a little boring at the mo. Only just because they are all so good. I think they definitely need more bikes to give it a better showing, I keep finding my self having a little snooze whilst it's on but I'm on the edge of my seat when the Moto2 is showing
Imagine what the GP racing would be like if they hadn't adopted the one tire make rule 8O
Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

:clap: you gotta love moto 2, banzi first couple of corners everytime! :twisted: