Dani - ATTN do not read until having seen the Leguna Race

Any racing related stuff
seb421

Dani - ATTN do not read until having seen the Leguna Race

Post by seb421 »

GRRR Bloody Pedrosa had my hopes up for it, Cant believe he threw it down the road! if I wasn't skint I would have had money on him, good job I was skint.

hoping that Lorenzo crashes in 3 week's cant be arsed with him running away with it, sounds bad but I dont want him champion, I have his book and all but dont want to see him champ on the bike Rossi built

hope next year with Dovi, Pedrosa and Stoner on the Repsol that Honda can take it again, 2006 with Hayden feels like ages ago now.
chris56

Re: Dani - ATTN do not read until having seen the Leguna Rac

Post by chris56 »

ALL so VERY VERY TRUE Can`t really say i want him to crash coz it is Rossi`s bike but again he is GOOD you must admit
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

chris56 wrote:ALL so VERY VERY TRUE Can`t really say i want him to crash coz it is Rossi`s bike but again he is GOOD you must admit

Lorenzo is a double world champion, so he is the real thing.

Yes Rossi helped to develop the bike, but it was getting close to being a strong bike before he came on board.

As for the post race celebrations....its funny that when Rossi does something he is applauded as a god...yet when anyone else does something it is boring/copycats. Does this mean that NO_ONE can have a bit of a celebration after winning a race (unless they are Rossi)? Perhaps it would be better to fill the grids with Pedrosa clones, that trundle back to parc ferme on the cooling down lap?

I used to think that Lorenzo was a totally annoying tw@, but after seeing his grit riding last year with busted ankles i changed my mind. I heard him on a radio interview last year, and he was super respectful to Toseland (who was also on the interview panel) and Ago (who dialled in). He is a smart cookie, probably will win the championship this year, and will carry on winning after Rossi retires.
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

I'd agree with that-I think we'll see a lot more of him over the coming years. I've started to warm to him too.

Enjoyed the MGP-loved watching Rossi and Dovi flying down the straight seeing who'd bottle it first :thumbup: very impressive.

What a start from the dwarf! He was unreal of the line. Not really bothered about him crashing-that was totally his fault. He's a misserable little fecker anyway.

Wish Simoncelli would stay on :evil: He seems to be getting better and better at each race. Just needs to learn how to keep the bike out of the kitty litter.
SP1's rock!
chris56

Post by chris56 »

All good comments :thumbup: apart from "It was becoming a strong bike " before Rossi arrived 8O I think NOT No-one could ride the piece of crap for a start Handling bad breakdowns MR Rossi made that bike and Yamaha know it :beer: Don`t think Pedrosa is a miserable bugger just the way he is; :confused I am Sure we all have our little idiosycrosis`s; we are all not full of show like Rossi and Lorenzo 8) So cut the little guy some slack and credit were credit is due He CAN ride a bike :thumbup: and MUCH MUCH better than us ( well :lol: me def)
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Agreed Chris-I'm in no way knocking his ability to ride a bike better than I could ever imagine.

He's still a moody, misserable litlle fecker though. Fact :D :lol: :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
chris56

Post by chris56 »

:Argue: No more :lol: :beer:
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

chris56 wrote: I think NOT No-one could ride the piece of crap for a start Handling bad breakdowns MR Rossi made that bike and Yamaha know it )

Hmm...the M1 was second in the championship in 2002 in it's first year, and Max rode it to 2 wins. Third in 2003.

For sure, Rossi and Burgess transformed it, but it wasn't a total piece of crap before hand. Rossi recognised the bike could handle and brake well (though it didnt have the same weight transference as the Honda under braking, which allowed the Honda to brake harder).
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Jbrebel wrote:
Enjoyed the MGP-loved watching Rossi and Dovi flying down the straight seeing who'd bottle it first :thumbup: very impressive.
yeah that on-board shot was fantastic! a real butt clincher of a moment Dovi wasn't for giving it up easily

I used to be a big Lorenzo fan an its not that I dont want to see him win I just dont want him to run away with it so early in the year and make it a sh1t championship for the rest of the season, I wonder if rossi hadn't had the crash and the pressure would have been on Lorenzo he might have crashed more like in his first two seasons, shows how sh1t the sport is with out him.

and yeh shame about Randy he was riding so well this season, defo was the top privateer by a mile

Hope stoner can make that Honda dance next year

and yeah Yamaha was whipping boys until they secured Rossi
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Tbh Seb I reckon RDP is one of the best riders to watch-gutted he's out for now :thumbdown:
SP1's rock!