Ro ger Ditchfield

General Bike chat
chris56

Ro ger Ditchfield

Post by chris56 »

Well long time since wrote on here But the time has come !The bike is getting the wonderful tuning of the Supoerman himself Roger Ditchfield: Full Stage 2 race tune!!!!! God i am looking 4ward to getting back on the "beast" when Roger has worked his magic
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
tony.mon

Re: Ro ger Ditchfield

Post by tony.mon »

So what's he actually doing?
Cams I assume and head reworking?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Right here goes !Remove & Reinstall Engine ito Rolling Chassis,Stri & Rebuild Engine Installing these Parts
Main Bearing Shells Conrod Shells Moriwaki Hi Comp Piston Kit piston ring Set Moriwaki ST1 Camshaft KIt Exh Valve Guide oil Seals Inl Valve Guide oil Seals All valve Collets All Shims All Gaskets and Oil Seals
Lap in camshafts Adjust valve Timing too optimise Camshafts Hone Cylinder Bores Modify Crank Cases And also Fit a FIREBLADE front end with Spondon Clip on s Think thats most of it ! CANNOT WAIT !!!
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
chris56

Re: Ro ger Ditchfield Work Done Part 2

Post by chris56 »

Sorry missed out this SKIM CYLINDER HEADS POLISH VALVES LAP IN VALVES POLISH COMBUSTION CHAMBERS RE CUT VALVE SEATS PORT & GASFLOW CYLINDER HEADS AND MATCH INTAKES STRIP & SERVICE CARBS FIT MORIWAKI AIRSTACKS
INSTALLL DIFFERENT PILOT JETS, MAIN JETS & NEEDLE SETTINGS MODIFY AIRBOX FIT CBR 600 FUEL PUMP LIGHTEN FLY WHEEL DYNO TEST SUPPLING CHARTS THATS iT (i think ) :lol:
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

I'm interested to find out what it'd cost for a suspension overhaul at revolution. Heard nothing but good things :)

Enjoy :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Just give Roger a call he`s the nicest man you could ever meet ;
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

chris56 wrote:Just give Roger a call he`s the nicest man you could ever meet ;
got to agree with that - give him a ring 07970 915259 is his moby :wink:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
clack

Post by clack »

Dare I ask how much this very necessary work is likely to cost?
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

depends how far you want to go.
i'm sure i remember someone was quoted 300 for the front forks reworked & set up for the rider???
if you want a penske rear shock add another 5 1/2 hundred, and if you want a full ohlins cartridge front end you best go see your bank manager lol - cheaper to buy a duke :eek2

afaik they start around 2400! :silent:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
pariah

Post by pariah »

So go on then, i,m interested as my engine has thrown a shoe. No really it has, vibrates like hell now when pulling off hard.
Been thinking , do I just get another engine and get it swapped over or do I try and find some one like you mentioned to see how much they can do it up for. She was running perfect till I had an oil leak, Only done 23000.
gilson

Post by gilson »

benny hedges wrote:depends how far you want to go.
i'm sure i remember someone was quoted 300 for the front forks reworked & set up for the rider???
if you want a penske rear shock add another 5 1/2 hundred, and if you want a full ohlins cartridge front end you best go see your bank manager lol - cheaper to buy a duke :eek2

afaik they start around 2400! :silent:
There are two states of tune to the standard front forks. The "road" tune is about 275 and the "race" tune is 350, IIRC. You just have to speak to the legend. He'll be only too happy to give you the details and if you don't buy from him, he'll be absolutely OK with that.

He's currently working on my bike too. There's nothing Roger doesn't know about VTRs.
No bike (yet).
gilson

Post by gilson »

chris56 wrote:Well long time since wrote on here But the time has come !The bike is getting the wonderful tuning of the Supoerman himself Roger Ditchfield: Full Stage 2 race tune!!!!! God i am looking 4ward to getting back on the "beast" when Roger has worked his magic
You will be so happy with that bike. Good on you...
No bike (yet).
chris56

Post by chris56 »

So are you going to puyt that lovely Moriwaki bike back on the track ? I was lucky enough to see it when i dropped off mine
What a Bike you have there !! OOOzing pure power and quality
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

when you pick it up, ask him about the one that fell off the bench! :lol: :silent: :angel:
pariah

Post by pariah »

Benny Hedges :confused ... .Would you happen to smoke benson & Hedges by any chance :D