Mallory track day

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

blackstorm

Mallory track day

Post by blackstorm »

Still some places left for Tuesday 11 May at Mallory :D . Vacancies in all groups, instruction/advice available if required and I'll get the coffees in. if interested let me know and I'l send details
Phil :wink:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Phil

Send me the details please, feel like making myself look stupid again 8O 8O 8O

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
andyh

Mallory

Post by andyh »

Hi Phil,
could you let me know the details for the trackday also,
many thanks Andyh.
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Hi Andy and Ian,
That was quick. Cost is £115. Well run track days good briefings etc. 3 groups for novice' intermediate or expert. plenty of staff on hand if you need any help, or you can be left to your own devises if you prefer. If your interested you can book a place on rapidtraining.co.uk
and go to the link for courses. Any problems get back to me and I'l sort things out for you
All the best
Phil
andyh

Post by andyh »

Cheers Phil, I'll take a look. Hopefully I won't make a fool of my self :oops:, I'm quite good at that, according to the wife! :lol:

cheers andy
Firestormin

Testimonial

Post by Firestormin »

Hi Ian and Andy

Can personally testify these are the best run trackdays i've been on! :lol: Great bunch of guys and some really good (useful) tuition when you want it. Certainly no reason to 'make a fool of yourself and there was definitely no peer pressure! Mate of mine who went along as a track day virgin just couldn't wait to get back out there even tho he was scared sh#tless whan he arrived! :D

Money well spent! :wink:

Good luck

Jim
Anyone seen the plot!?
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Cheers Jim.
I'm having probs posting on this site but seem to have made it this time. Ive got some other dates if your interested. I see youve left me a PM but I cant seem to retrieve it. Ive left you a message on the MCN site.
All the best
Phil.
stormin

mallory track day

Post by stormin »

please send all details of trackday costs ect. full noise ?also do you know of any good b&bs/hotels local to circuit thanks. stormin
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Cost is £115. No probs with noise but full details are on the rapid training site. Not sure about Hotels but I can find out where the other instructors are staying ( I,m sure it wont be very expensive) if that helps
Phil
simon t

Post by simon t »

F**k hotels! I live in Leicester so if any Stormers are desperate for a bed 4 the night we could put you up. Might cost you in beer though!
Simon
stormin

mallory trackday

Post by stormin »

thanks for the info blackstorm just need to know how to book plus any relevant info. hi simon t like the sound of a few beers and thanks for the offer must talk more.thanks colin
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

Stormin,
To book go on to rapidtraining.co.uk follow the link for courses and then onto trackdays. click online booking at the bottom of the page. If you have any probs give me a call and I'l get you sorted.
Phil.
mercury

Post by mercury »

Phil will i i be ok in the inter group as there are no novice left
done one track day last year at cadwell!!!!!.

John.
So thats why i bought a bike so i could see my money and licence go quicker
simon t

Post by simon t »

Stormin (and others) If you're looking for accomodation for beer money :wink: PM me nearer the date.
blackstorm

Post by blackstorm »

John,
Youll have no probs at all in the inter group :D . We usually find that the novice group is often frequented by people who are actually more confident than they thought :twisted: and move them over to the intermediate group after the first session 8O . If you book for the inter group youll be fine and if your not happy speak to Gary who will do the briefing or any of the instructors and there will almost allways be vacancies back in the novice group after the first session shuffle. We allways have a steady first session behind an instructor for each group so that you can find your way around.
All the best
Phil :wink: