Message for Timbo (and others) re: Chauvac

General Biker Banter
simon t

Message for Timbo (and others) re: Chauvac

Post by simon t »

Hi there, sorry not been on for a while.What's the state of play re: Mugello, given Dave's current state (sorry to hear about that). You are of course welcome to spend some time in our little corner of paradise and bring some friends. Been doing a bit more building work, so we can accomodate up to four guests now. So if you (or anyone else)wants to drop in and sample some of the planet's finest biking roads, drop me a line;
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Message for Timbo (and others) re: Chauvac

Post by Pete.L »

Well there's a kind invite. I'll have to take you up on the offer :thumbup: It would be rude not to :thumbup:
Looks like it's only going to be me and Timbo this year Simon. We,ve decided on quality instead of quantity :lol:
Haven't got an exact plan yet, most of it's pretty loose and flexible but we'll be through on our way back up after the GP if that's okay with you.
We'll firm up times as soon as we know ourselves. I can't wait to see some of those views and try some of those roads you've been teasing us with.

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
simon t

Post by simon t »

Hi both. You are, of course, very welcome. I've PM'd Timbo and will firm up by phone.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:thumbup:
Thanks Simon,
really looking forward to it,can't wait. I've got the sunshine booked and everything! :D

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal