anyone going to the TT

General Biker Banter
garymitch

anyone going to the TT

Post by garymitch »

any of you boys and girls going to the TT this year.
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: anyone going to the TT

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Hiya

Not for me this year I'm afraid. I am looking into going next year tho..
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

giving it a miss this yr, off for a weeks jaunt round scotland on the bike the same week :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

last time i went was ooooh, years ago, riding a gsx250!! :oops:
it was the worst crossing ever - everyone was lobbin up all over the show, spew everywhere!
the bikes were thrashing about all over the place and the tossers threw chains, ropes and straps over them to stop them bashing into each other - mine was wrecked by the time we got off, someone's bars or mirrors had gone in the tank, a sidepanel was missing and the seat was ripped to buggery.
swore id never take my own bike again, so the next time i went i hired a dt175 yam and had a beano on it, boldly going where no man had gone before!

work at heysham most days and it does get to me seeing all the bikes getting the ferry.
anyone ever been there for the karting??? it's bonkers! :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

ye im going taking the storm over n the misis went last year but didnt take the bike there for the hole race week should have some fun on the mountain section lol
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
Manxman

Post by Manxman »

Oh yes. I think i'll be going. (well going to the end of my garden to watch the bikes) :lol:
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Manxman wrote:Oh yes. I think i'll be going. (well going to the end of my garden to watch the bikes) :lol:
Jammy bugger :biggrin

It'll be Olivers Mount for me again this year I think :thumbup: Might do the TT next year :)
SP1's rock!