Greetings....

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
steve.g

Greetings....

Post by steve.g »

Hello from the west side of the pond. My name is Steve, ex-pat Brit living and biking in the good old USA. Been here more years than I have fingers and toes.Current rides are a 98 Superhawk (as its called here) and an 02 Sprint RS.Love da Storm, torque rules!
coledog

Re: Greetings....

Post by coledog »

G'day mate ow's it going plenty of good info on this site just ask and your questions will be ans. :thumbup:
Matt Black 04 model
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Ow do Steve! :biggrin

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Steve :thumbup:

Chris.
andyh

Post by andyh »

Hi Steve, great forum you've join here mate :wink:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

:thumbup: ow do matey :wink:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Welcome Aboard :lol:
WHat part of the States are you shouting from?

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
steve.g

Post by steve.g »

Pete.L wrote::lol: Welcome Aboard :lol:
WHat part of the States are you shouting from?

Pete.l
Pete,
I live in Watertown,South Dakota, but am in the trucking business and travel all over the country.Currently in Arizona (bloody hot)....
Originally from Bedfordshire...
Phil-VTwin

Post by Phil-VTwin »

Got any jobs going?????
Ride Safe
Phil
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Bit of a change From Bedforshire :thumbup:
Sure must be an excellent way to see the American country side.
I've never been to Dakota, what's it like for biking? Any Good? I spent a few years growing up in Florida and I can honestly say I'd have a Harley if I still lived there. They don't have a decent bit of road (twisties :twisted: ) in the whole state.

Pete
steve.g

Post by steve.g »

Phil-VTwin wrote:Got any jobs going?????
Freight is low right now 'cause of the economy,but always looking for good drivers.
steve.g

Post by steve.g »

Pete.L wrote:Bit of a change From Bedforshire :thumbup:
Sure must be an excellent way to see the American country side.
I've never been to Dakota, what's it like for biking? Any Good? I spent a few years growing up in Florida and I can honestly say I'd have a Harley if I still lived there. They don't have a decent bit of road (twisties :twisted: ) in the whole state.

Pete
Depends where you live in Dakota.West side has the Black Hills (home to Sturgis/Mt.Rushmore) and some of the best twisties in the country. East side of the state where I live is bit flat and boring with long,straight roads.Got a few decent roads,but for serious stuff gotta plan a trip.
The biking scene is friendly,but a little fragmented ( Harleys/sportbikes/baggers) and seasonal.Winters are HARSH.
I've done a few bike trips over the years,my favourite was riding around the Sierra Nevada mountains in California.Where did you live in Florida?
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Phil-VTwin wrote:Got any jobs going?????
I was thinking that Phil :lol:

Anyway, nevermind the jobs-any pics of the lovely twisties? I bet its sunny too Steve :Fish:

Bloody English weather... :mad2
SP1's rock!
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Steve.g said
Depends where you live in Dakota.West side has the Black Hills (home to Sturgis/Mt.Rushmore) and some of the best twisties in the country. East side of the state where I live is bit flat and boring with long,straight roads.Got a few decent roads,but for serious stuff gotta plan a trip.
The biking scene is friendly,but a little fragmented ( Harleys/sportbikes/baggers) and seasonal.Winters are HARSH.
I've done a few bike trips over the years,my favourite was riding around the Sierra Nevada mountains in California.Where did you live in Florida?
Dad was working at the Space centre, so we lived on Merritt Island, just between Coca Beach and the main land. Sleepy little place back then :wink: Now it's full of Brits on their holidays

Pete.l
steve.g

Post by steve.g »

Pete.L wrote:Steve.g said
Dad was working at the Space centre, so we lived on Merritt Island, just between Coca Beach and the main land. Sleepy little place back then :wink: Now it's full of Brits on their holidays

Pete.l
Florida for me is to bloody hot,to many snakes,insects and 'gators. Oh yeah,to many people as well....
I'll post some piccies as soon as I can figure out how. Followed the destructions to the letter,but can't get 'em to load... HELP!!!