Somewhere West 2

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Beamish

Somewhere West 2

Post by Beamish »

Nice to meet you Rick (YorkyLancs) Shame we missed you Zak. Anyhoo, great day out although only me, Timbo and Rick actually met at Devils Bridge but didnt matter great weather and tons of bikes to look at. Mike hope your bairn is alreet!

Near DB

Squires
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
lee67

Re: Somewhere West 2

Post by lee67 »

yep saw u and tim walk past ...went to find you 5 mins later and couldnt lol...bet tim was hot in all that padded gear 8O
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

lee67 wrote:yep saw u and tim walk past ...went to find you 5 mins later and couldnt lol...bet tim was hot in all that padded gear 8O
Where were you sat Lee?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Tim, I will be watching the post for a few weeks now :eek2 One or two moments that are going through my mind (was it an unmarked Imprezza, was I under the dooable limit when I buzzed that Volvo?) Both were after leaving you :lol: As I turned down to join the A1 at milford I buzzed a flippin marked Volvo that was tucked back in the bushes :oops: . Also wasted a Subaru that tailgated me far too close, now having second thoughts (I am sure it had a WRX reg plate so I should be safe :eek2 )
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

lee67 wrote:yep saw u and tim walk past ...went to find you 5 mins later and couldnt lol...bet tim was hot in all that padded gear 8O
Makes a change from the rubber gear....just kiddin big man :wink: :lol:
Stevie
lee67

Post by lee67 »

i was sat near to the cabin outside..sunbathing :biggrin
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

We got a bit of a ride out too later on when the heads had cleared.

Me on t' Storm, wor lass on t' Gixer and sis in law on her Fazer 6 out to Brighouse, Huddersfield, Holmfirth (nice chippy by the river), Slaithwaite, Scape Goat Hill, then home via Elland and Halifax.

Only a wee blat but some nice bits over the tops.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hey Tim, we may have unwittingly crossed paths!

Wor lass reckons it would be about 19:30 ish when we hit New Hey Rd, we actually entered from Quebec Rd, Waller Clough Rd, out of Slaithwaite, then over the 62 to Outlane and down to Stainland.

I would have been leading possibly a way in front, wor lass, then her sis.

I may have been going sooooo fast (within prescribed limits of the section of highway occifer) that you didn't see me, just caught the jet wash as I passed? :biggrin
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Ref Video 2

Fook me has Jim put a lot of weight on or are they special extra padded Blade leathers?

..... and solid white lines mean what exactly?

:eek2 :lol: :eek2 :lol: :eek2 :lol:

Don't do that in France et al - they got guns!

Shame about the wind noise on the mic - but goes with the territory I suppose :roll:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

RedStormV wrote:Ref Video 2

Fook me has Jim put a lot of weight on or are they special extra padded Blade leathers?

..... and solid white lines mean what exactly?

:eek2 :lol: :eek2 :lol: :eek2 :lol:

Don't do that in France et al - they got guns!

Shame about the wind noise on the mic - but goes with the territory I suppose :roll:
felt like -2 when I set off so I had a fleece on under the kit....honestly :oops: . Solid white line.........that means initiate wheely doesn't it :biggrin