mine !

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
rst steve

Re: mine !

Post by rst steve »

Not sure about blue being the fastest (red ftw) :lol:

But shorty cans rule.

Nice that. :D
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

very 8) matey, you didnt use the cans i sold u then, those stubbies look the dogs mate :twisted:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
firestarter1977

Post by firestarter1977 »

marra

once i had your cans in the shed i decided i could try and do something with my damaged one and if it didnt work out i could just bin them, the damage determined the overall length of the cans thats why they are so short. baffles removed and using some perforated mesh to the inside plus a stainless homemade washer in the outlet and a little polishing ( still needs more ) i fitted them to see what they sounded like. only the outer skin is titanium, the internals are all 304 / 316 stainless so that made the mod easy. only the sleeve and the outlet cap are held on with some rivets but they need changing to stainless as i only had alloy ones at the time

i was surprised they aint half as loud as you would expect, i would put money on your microns been quite a bit louder !!! the engine seems to be fine with them so for the moment they are staying.

i am keeping your old cans as i plan to fit them on in the summer and see what they sound like for a change lol.

regards mark

the thunder rolls on!!!
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

8) know wot your saying mate, i cut down some blueflames on my old storm and made it louder but not wot i was hoping for :wink: do like these microns :twisted: my mates just debaffled a set of mig's on his, there about the same as mine now! :D
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
firestarter1977

Post by firestarter1977 »

yeah , must admit if i came across a set of high level microns like yours think i would be tempted to buy them as it just makes the correct V twin sound !!!!!!!!

prob see ya in the summer marra will have to meet up at matlock bath one day !!

nice one fella

:biggrin

the thunder rolls on!!!