On-line workshop manual?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Granty

On-line workshop manual?

Post by Granty »

Having spent all of my pennies buying the 'Storm ( and all future disposable looks as if it's going into Texaco's till to pay for my recently increased addiction to unleaded :roll: ), I'm looking to see if I can find an on-line version of a workshop manual for the later model VTR, and save myself the expense of a Haynes. Anybody know a hyperlink they could post please?
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Ganty,

Have to service manual and parts microfiche on cd, you are more than welcome to borrow it if you need to, maybe you could copy it??

Let me know and i will post it to you.

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Granty

Post by Granty »

Thanx M8

I don't have a computer at home, and this PC that I use is at my workplace, so your kind offer would not be of much use to me I'm afraid.

Cheers

Granty
rodon

Re: On-line workshop manual?

Post by rodon »

Granty wrote:Having spent all of my pennies buying the 'Storm ( and all future disposable looks as if it's going into Texaco's till to pay for my recently increased addiction to unleaded :roll: ), I'm looking to see if I can find an on-line version of a workshop manual for the later model VTR, and save myself the expense of a Haynes. Anybody know a hyperlink they could post please?
There was a pdf version posted last month on the Runlevelzero mailing list (see the archive at: http://www.runlevelzero.net/pipermail/s ... /date.html). I managed to download a copy a few weeks ago. I also have the paper version, which isn't as new. I don't know if the pdf version is still online somewhere. It runs at about 100 MB, so I don't think it can be mailed around.

Rod
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

i've got the manual on CD Rom......is it possible to get downloaded onto here somewhere, as it would surely benefit us all......

(i no techy wizard so havnt got a clue)
kingster

Post by kingster »

I can put stuff on my web server if u want essexbloke, but need to get CD first, then I'll upload it for anyone from the list/board to download.

Send me a PM if u want me to sort it.

Chris
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

You have PM........
sproutout

Post by sproutout »

Kingster - post when you have it up and running - should be v usefull.
Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you cant do!!!
kingster

Post by kingster »

will do, should be sorted a few days, with a bit of luck.
t00lkit

PDF

Post by t00lkit »

Well thats just great, spent 3 months thinking about buying a haynes manual, finally bought a CD-Rom version from e-bay, now they'll be one for free on this forum. fbt.
speedfreek

Re: On-line workshop manual?

Post by speedfreek »

rodon wrote:http://www.runlevelzero.net/pipermail/s ... /date.html). I managed to download a copy a few weeks ago.
I tried to DL it to, but all of the links listed in the digest were
broken.. :(

8) TJ 8)
Life has a 100% mortality rate, and there ain't no cure.. LIVE IT UP! ... and yes, I'm 100% red blooded American infidel!
sproutout

Post by sproutout »

How are U doing on this??
if you dont have the Webspace as it must be a huge file you could always set up an FTP server on your PC for us to download it from as long as you have broadband (too slow with dial up), or someone could mail me a copy of the CD and I'll do it..
Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you cant do!!!
speedfreek

fiche.

Post by speedfreek »

I've got a paper shop manual.. What I really want is the microfiche
on CD! :lol:

Anyone got the fiche PDF?

8) TJ 8)
Life has a 100% mortality rate, and there ain't no cure.. LIVE IT UP! ... and yes, I'm 100% red blooded American infidel!
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

Ahem...........

Yup.....
speedfreek

PDF

Post by speedfreek »

essexbloke wrote:Ahem...........
Yup.....
Well, don't be shy! Compress it, split it into chunks, and E-mail it to:

terrence.j.mayes1@jsc.nasa.gov

:lol: TJ :lol: