Wicky - wacky and whacked

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
Wicky

Wicky - wacky and whacked

Post by Wicky »

Me having a blonde moment :D

Thankfully unscarred thank to Sidi boots after getting sideswiped and shunted by myopic car driver. Amazingly I didn't come off - parked up further up the road and went onto play cricket.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I'm curious... Is that what you were wearing when you damaged your bike? :? Is that your cricket uniform?

If you were wearing that, it would certainly explain somebody's momentary lapse of common sense & their running into you! :lol:

It is 5am here & I'm coming to the end of a night shift, but it still looks like your Storm's had a moment of incontinence :P
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Yup her catheter bag burst in the accident, nothing a kylie couldn't sort out!

I think even if I'd been wearing my best Sri Lankan tie-dyed dress they still wouldn't have seen me. As it was I had my fluorescent Rossi lid, headlight on and open pipes rumbling away. The chap driving the car was more shaken up than I was. I was relieved not to have spent the summer pinned or plastered.

Hope your shift has gone swimmingly and all the patients are tucked up and still snoring.

Is your ward surgical or medical?

Persil White