Interesting Firestorm "Special"

General Bike chat
WayneM

Interesting Firestorm "Special"

Post by WayneM »

Found this on Ebay - bit different I guess!

Text;
"You are looking at a 1998 VTR1000 Firestorm that has the potential to be a fantastic and different sports v-twin superbike.Here are the basics: VTR1000 Firestorm frame and engine(with all the running gear) and tank. Triumph single-sided swinging arm,shock,rear wheel,disc,caliper etc. Polished Fireblade front end with Yamaha 3-spoke 17inch front wheel and discs with Fireblade calipers. Stainless exhaust pipework connecting up to underseat twin TL1000 Art silencers. R1 tail unit with R6 front seat and bodystyled detachable seat hump. R6 front and rear mudguard/no.plate holder. Fireblade full front fairing,inners,headlamp,screen,clocks,brackets and mirrors. Set of R6 indicators. Pair of brand new tyres. Plus much much more. I have spent just under £3000 (loads of receipts) on this project but now have absolutely no time to finish it off. Although I do not know the exact mileage of the engine,it is very,very low (after all,the bike has been inside dry warm premises for the past 4 years!) and I have run the engine before starting any of the work. The bike comes with Jap log book,customs & excise certificate 389 ( all the VAT and duties have been paid) and a V55/5 form.It will need an SVA test(£70) - test centres all over the UK - and registering (£25).It will go on an "R" plate"

essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

Is it a bird..............
Is it a plane.............

Blimey......... couldn't any other manufacturers put something on it????