edds11

Re: TT 2012

Post by edds11 »

what channel is it on?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

ITV4, about 9PM every night.
One night is slightly later, they've got a McGuiness program on first that night.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
edds11

Post by edds11 »

cheers tony, I thought you where going?
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Been before a couple of times, years back.
Wouldn't mind, but would probably take the wife, maybe son and daughter as well.
No funds currently, so everything on hold pending finding a job.
Maybe next year.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
edds11

Post by edds11 »

good luck on the job front, I'm same, I do have a job but it is just not quite enough each week so spare pennys are scarce, not funny but could be worse. Keep plugging in, at least we have health and our bikes :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

wiltsdan wrote:Take care lads, too many bikers on the wrong side of the road in 40,50 and 60 limits ,LINKS FAHREN :!:
Stay safe :beer: :beer: :beer:

That's exactly the problem! Seen a few scary situations on the 2 way sections
AMcQ
budd

Post by budd »

all packed up ready to leave for heysham :thumbup: although it's not been an easy job, we gave up trying to get both bikes on the trailer, my storm is no problem but the BMW is just to big and heavy, they are a bit of a monster those GS1200s !!it nearly killed the 3 bike trailer OK it's only a 3 bike offroader trailer, OK with 3 Yam YZs so we throught it would be fine with just 2 road bikes on there but the GS is simply to big trying to strap it down tight enough to stop it moving was bending the trailer chassis 8O , so my mate paul is going have to ride it to heyshem and hopefully get past check in and ride it onto the boat if they won't allow that then we'll have to stick in on the trailer for the ferry ride then take it off the other side, we'll get it there somehow. Looking forward to meeting some fellow VTR owners and anyone over there remember11-30 Parli square tomorrow :thumbup:
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i fancy going next year, but i'm told you need to book now?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i fancy going next year, but i'm told you need to book now?
Only cause you don't do camping. :lol: :lol:

Is that TT grandstand tickets or ferry that needs to be booked as soon as?

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Pissing down and windy for Mad Sunday :( , that and the fact I am still pissed from last nights 40th celebrations (not mine :lol: ) tells me i won't be meeting the rest of the boys at Ramsay Parliament sq for a blast over the mountain. ... Told marra I can't make it,so if they do go they won't be waiting for me.....at least the rain will reduce the number of nutters out there

Also supposed to be doing a helicopter trip round the circuit later today as part of the birthday presents for my mate (from his girlfriend, not from me.....I don't like him that much :lol: ), hope the conitions improve before then and they will still fly.
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Seen a red one, a silver one and a yellow one in nastra Asura paint job.

Helicopter ride was a blast :thumbup: flew round the TT circuit swinging side to side to follow the twist .and turns like a bike"........until my mates girlfriend started to feel sick, and the door I was leaning on flew open!!! She managed to fill 2 bags despite having spent 10 yrs flying long haul for Virgin adlantic, and I couldn't get the door closed till he nearly emergency landed the bird, and before the end the other door opened, and when my met closed that, mine sprang open again...still well worth it :D
AMcQ
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

missed mad sunnday too:-( are we still gonna have meet up ??
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Managed to catch up with cheekykev, Sue and Ads at he Ramsey sprint on tuesday....in the rain! And bought some new overtrousers to try and prove that it wasnt incontinence that was causing the wet patch.

Seen a few more storms on tuesay and Wednesday, a blue or black one at the petrol stationin laxey. A red one parked up just below the church on bray hill beside a few ducats and am SP1. And a Red one 2 up again near bray hill.

Bloody weather has been unreal, every day that its not racing, it is tipping it down and cold, then next day forthe races, it manages to sort its self out so it's clear blue sky by he evening and you get sunburned! Bloody glad I am not in a tent!
Tuesday we came back from Ramsey sprint over the mountain, and you couldn't see more that 20 yards the cloud was so low, and it was raining, so that was a 30mph ride sitting on the white line unable to work out where the next corner was till the line started to curve left or right!

But on the name dropping front when we went to the garden to see the delayed super sport race on Wednesday night we bumped into Randy Mamola, Kevin Schwantz, Jamie Whitham, Steve Parish, Neil Hodgson and Michael Rutter. ..... You will have to take my word for it as i left my phone and camera in my bike jacket after we went back to the house to change, so i have no proof :(
Kevin and Randy were still buzzing from their parade lap.

I will Get some more riding in the rain today, then get packed to catch the early ferry friday morning"
AMcQ
vtwin goody

Post by vtwin goody »

i also rode over the mountain after ramsey sprint and i gotta say it was one of the worst rides i.ve had,made up for it on wed thou had a cracking day,home last night piss wet through,was it worth it :?: course it was :thumbup: felt sorry for my daughter and her fella coz it was the 1st time they,ve been just means they have to go again nxt yr and hopefully get some sun
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

well made it back in one bit again! :thumbup: weather was pish poor this year, no one turned up at parly square for the meet ( al txt me ) hope you enjoyed the chopper mate! :crazy: still went over the mountain even tho it was wet :wink: well theres bikers and bikers eh. glad the race days were dry even if we didnt get many personal miles in, just finished drying everything out! fooking shocking ride back, piccys later :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........