General Biker Banter
lee67

Post by lee67 »

£1000 tim 8O , he did drop it last year u know lol :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

HELLO Alan,

It's good to see you posting again :D and good news too hear you are getting better, even if you do have some hurdles to get over yet :!:

Take care mate,

Chris.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi Alan,
alan wrote:went back to hospital yesterday regarding my arm, bone still way out of line
Does that mean you can do the David Brent (Ricky Gervais) Dance then?

Hope all goes well with what you still have to face - it's great to see you back and know you're on the mend. :D

Not that it's likely to be any consolation my left thumb base knuckle is still painfull regularly and grip is way down on what it was - that's from the Dominator incident at beginning of December! :roll:

Incidentally, the Dommy was delivered back yesterday - So as they've paid out on it, I'll be scouring eblag & Rufforth for bits!

Can't fit it in garage at moment though as another 'little' project has come along .... will be posting about it soon!

Post more soon mate - 1 fingered or not :wink:
alan

Post by alan »

3 days to go and im back in hospital finally having my arm pinned and plated cant wait its been a right pain in the butt flopping about all over, had 2 more xrays other day on my hands, injurys are mounting up broken bone in left thumb where the thumb joins the hand and a broken bone in right hand so all being well be back on my bike in 5 weeks :lol: i wish :cry:
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

8O 8O 8O OMG, not been on the forum for ages now, and i log in to find Poor Alan`s been wiped out. Just read the thread from start to finish, And was getting real worried in places,so much so, i didnt want to jump forward through the posts to the end incase of real bad news.

Pleased to hear your well on the mend though matey, And hope you get the rest of yourself sorted very soon. All the best for a speedy recovery...Ian
alan

Post by alan »

aye up ian where you been hiding ? have you got that hm plant replica done yet? cheers for the well wishes and yeah im on the mend now just one more operation to go unless the arm op recovery goes tits up but i dont think it will i can move it alot more now