bastid bike delivery :/

General Biker Banter
geodude

Re: bastid bike delivery :/

Post by geodude »

Awesome. Glad you are liking it. It looks the mutts.

What's happened with the Storm. You still have that for the V2 grunt right?
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

yeh matey ive still got the storm - when i get round to putting it back together... will probably be on a back burner til my claim comes in tho.
got 622 miles on the blade now.... total average 49mpg, which means every 100 miles it saves me £8 in fuel lol!

awesome in every way. very happy with it. :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
darkember

Post by darkember »

Benny does it have the soul like the SP did? As your review says, it does everything faultlessly & that's what it was build for,,, but,,, will you eventually miss that rawness that the SP delivered similar to ridding an untamed stallion compared to a well trained cob. Time will tell :D
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

darkember wrote:Benny does it have the soul like the SP did?
it depends what you call soul???
imo its the rider that has character, not the bike!
if i do miss the vee i will take the firestorm out - best of both worlds :)

thing is, these things have so much torque its hard to compare the 2 -
sp = 105nm @ 8000
blade = 115nm @8500 8O

i really didnt expect that. the way it pulls is amazing.... i thought i would be slower on the blade but er, no! :think:
and when you think, over 600 milodes its averaged 49mpg... its saved me £48 in juice so far! :beer:

on the average consumption gauge ive seen it as high as 29miles / litre - which is 132mpg!! 8O
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

The modem blade a very nice I like the 2012- wheels
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

benny hedges wrote:yeh matey ive still got the storm - when i get round to putting it back together... will probably be on a back burner til my claim comes in tho.
got 622 miles on the blade now.... total average 49mpg, which means every 100 miles it saves me £8 in fuel lol!

that's a bit of an eye opener !! another 50 or 60 horsepower and more economical, wtf does a firestorm do with all that petrol ??
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

lumpyv wrote:
benny hedges wrote:yeh matey ive still got the storm - when i get round to putting it back together... will probably be on a back burner til my claim comes in tho.

that's a bit of an eye opener !! another 50 or 60 horsepower and more economical, wtf does a firestorm do with all that petrol ??
Turns it into noise lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

lloydie wrote:The modem blade a very nice I like the 2012- wheels
absolute bastid to clean though lol! :Argue 1:
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

If it were me, I would have helped them push the Sp1 onto the back of the van, to get the blade :lol:

I want another within a year or two but I want similar year to your, the RRX was awsome but the newer one are mental, and after riding the newer ones it kind of felt a little disapointing riding an older one.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

StormingHonda wrote: the RRX was awsome but the newer one are mental,.
changed the running in oil this morning and its now on fully synthetic oil - what a bloody difference!!! :o

absolutely crapped meself, wheel up 1, 2, 3, and into 4th! 8O
it fookin flies!
if i posted what speed i caught myself doing i'd have to go hand myself in lol.
omfg. :crazy:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

StormingHonda wrote:If it were me, I would have helped them push the Sp1 onto the back of the van, to get the blade :lol:

I want another within a year or two but I want similar year to your, the RRX was awsome but the newer one are mental, and after riding the newer ones it kind of felt a little disapointing riding an older one.
It's was a bit of a bruiser the RRX gained alot of bulk though it's years the blade before slimming down again for the fuel injected 929 then 954

ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

seb421 wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:If it were me, I would have helped them push the Sp1 onto the back of the van, to get the blade :lol:

It's was a bit of a bruiser the RRX gained alot of bulk though it's years the blade before slimming down again for the fuel injected 929 then 954

The thing is the RRW and RRX in my oppinion to look at are the best years, they look brutal and dont age to much, however I didnt like the 16 inch wheel it made the handling feel horrible during the winter, and a bit off during the summer.

The power on the newer ones are absoloutely mental, however the older ones can lose your liscence in easily to.

Would still have the RRX now, but had to give it up to complete the deal for the Harley I got now.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

you need to change your avatar now mate :lol:
AMcQ
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

AMCQ46 wrote:you need to change your avatar now mate :lol:
your wish is my command. :biggrin
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

benny hedges wrote:absolutely crapped meself, wheel up 1, 2, 3, and into 4th! 8O
it fookin flies!
if i posted what speed i caught myself doing i'd have to go hand myself in lol.
omfg. :crazy:
Actually up off the floor or just light?

I know yours is newer but the power difference is fairly minimal, and mine will no way lift in 3rd or 4th. It will just about lift on the power alone in 2nd when up to 8k-12k revs, but not very high, not like a 1st gear power wheelie.

How do you get it to lift in higher gears? Do you have to get it off in 1st then just keep it up?