Hello from Scotland

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
AMCQ46

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by AMCQ46 »

bumblee bee wrote:I love that stereotype, especially when you do go down south or abroad on holiday and who is the one's at the bar buying the drinks all night long, the scots every blooming time. :beer:
Yes, but that's the other stereotype, that we are all alcoholics :lol:

Just throw in the ginger hair and the deep fried mars bar and we have the full set.

Now get the photos up :thumbup:
AMcQ
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Kilt and no keks?
Caber-tossing?
Wearing a string vest?

There must be more to Scotland than this, surely?

Oh, yes.

Midges.
:lol:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bumblee bee

Post by bumblee bee »

You missed the passion and amusment of putting yur fist through a cheeky englishman's face hehe

I am such a happy guy, i found a 19litre tank for my bike for sale and have got it purchased and on it's way, now all i need to do is find someone who can paint it like my old one. anyone got any suggestions?
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

bumblee bee wrote:You missed the passion and amusment of putting yur fist through a cheeky englishman's face hehe

I am such a happy guy, i found a 19litre tank for my bike for sale and have got it purchased and on it's way, now all i need to do is find someone who can paint it like my old one. anyone got any suggestions?
so it was you who beet me to it ya git :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :Argue 1: :beer:
bumblee bee

Post by bumblee bee »

sorry mate but been hunting for one for ages and when i saw that one i jumped at it and payed a reasonable price for it but probably more than it would have gone for on the bay, but i had to make sure i got it cos im off the road until it arrives and gets fitted?

if i can get someone to clean up and re-paint my old one i will be putting it up for sale and you will be my first port of call unless you get one before hand.

Anyway with a rack like yours your probably wouldn't have time to fit yours anyway well i know i wouldn't hehe
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

i to have been after a 19lt tank one day i will get one. :cry:
well done hope you get it sorted :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

did you get that yellow one on ebay for £20 bumble?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bumblee bee

Post by bumblee bee »

yeah i did but i paid more than £20 for it, also needed to order a few other parts from them anyway so worked out alright.

sorry if i have upset another member
lloydie

Hello from Scotland

Post by lloydie »

Not me mate glad it went to some one on here :)

Sorry officer
The voices made me do it
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Welcome to the mad house BB.
Are you looking to get the tank done in chrome again- me mate in dundee has a auto paint place and one of his guys does up bikes- was not sure about him doing a gixer in lamborghini orange !! can ask if he can do a chrome job, or you could see if someone could skin it for you.
Typical southeners picking all the cop happy routes to pick on, think one of the best round stirling area has to be up to Dollar, then up back road to Crieff. We had better not tell them too many of our braw roads..
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
bumblee bee

Post by bumblee bee »

Yeah if you could ask if he can do it that would be good, im also looking into this wrapping thing and see what is best,

I agree with you on that road it's a cracker.