a sort of Storm

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: a sort of Storm

Post by MacV2 »

''Just look at the pictures of this bike and imagine yourself sat at you local rally and everyone admiring you and it. '' & thinking I really hope the brakes are shite on that bike coz you really, really don't want to pull up sharpish... 8O
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

agentpineapple wrote:seat looks comfy...........NOT!

i think it depends on the butt sat on it and how well padded it is!! :lol:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

MacV2 wrote:''Just look at the pictures of this bike and imagine yourself sat at you local rally and everyone admiring you and it. '' & thinking I really hope the brakes are shite on that bike coz you really, really don't want to pull up sharpish... 8O
That's where I'd put my cricket box tackle ! On that note a mate of mine many moons ago t-boned a car and left a sizable bollock sized dent into the back of his 650 Katana's tank. Silly lad was a bit pissed up at the time and scapered the scene (leaving his girlfriend with an open book fracture of her pelvis!). A few hours later he sheepishly went to cop station and promptly collapsed and had to be rushed to hospital for emergency surgery necessitating them cutting up in open from the chest down to the groin to get to the source of his internal bleed.

She thankfully recovered and went on to have kids (not by him) and he went on to a very successful career in motor insurance...
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lumpyv wrote:btt are you thinking of buying it ??

I quite like it but I bet it wont go for anywhere near 2 grand :thumbup:
as I've said i miss the storm but not the vibes through my fingers, the chemo has left me with a sort of white finger buzz etc, like when you have used a large grinder for a bit, i dont get it with the CB. I like odd stuff, so it caught my eye thats all.

waiting for Duffers streefighter!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

in the name of good wombles what did that second one run into :eek2
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: