Clothing?

General Biker Banter
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Clothing?

Post by Pete.L »

Ah, My bad. I put prolapsed disc and london doctors together and jumped completely the wrong way. :oops:
Well, good luck with the treatment, whatever it is. As long as the result is the right one, that's all that matters.
Now there's a thought for the day hun lol..How do you think I stopped smoking 14 years ago and NEVER had one since!
I've got to agree, the mind is a powerful tool and I'm a firm believer in self belief makes things happen. I only stopped smoking last year but all it took was my little brother walking in through the door and telling me he'd quit. I went cold turkey there and then and haven't had one since, couldn't let the little bugger beat me could I :D
Yep! Still up for mid wales. If we can get a few together it should be a hoot, just don't ask to see my Mugello blisters :lol:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: Clothing?

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

a thought for the day hun lol..How do you think I stopped smoking 14 years ago and NEVER had one since!

Yep! Still up for mid wales. If we can get a few together n your saves comes too. So the 5th or 6th or 7th would be ideal and mean I can make that no probs..Seeing as how I can't make the Storm meet :(
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!