northwest area.

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

benny hedges

Re: northwest area.

Post by benny hedges »

omg, you are volunteering to go to a north wales police station - with your bike??? are you insane lol! :confused

i can imagine them scrutinising your reg plate, tyres, brakes, vin plate, exhausts, visor, screen, insurance, license, bell end cleanliness et before you put your key in... then god help you if you make a mistake lol. :biggrin

i've pondered doing bikesafe a few times but atm i don't think i'm really a model candidate for bike safety lol :silent: :silent:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

A mate of mine wants me to go to Devils with her on Sunday :P as she has one her mates also going. we might have to abandon that one and head off on our own..
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

well while you're all out enjoying the sun i'll be finishing off my paintjob - just got to do the swing arm and fork legs now and maybe fit the decals and lacquer over the top - looking nice tho i must say - decided to go for the black frame in satin hammerite.
gives a cracking finish too, even on the rough cast bit of the frame.
really itching to get back on now tho - won't be too long i hope! :thumbup:

have a top time & stay safe you lot - don't want any more casualties! :silent:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Whoa Nelly

Post by Whoa Nelly »

benny hedges wrote:omg, you are volunteering to go to a north wales police station - with your bike??? are you insane lol! :confused

i can imagine them scrutinising your reg plate, tyres, brakes, vin plate, exhausts, visor, screen, insurance, license, bell end cleanliness et before you put your key in... then god help you if you make a mistake lol. :biggrin

i've pondered doing bikesafe a few times but atm i don't think i'm really a model candidate for bike safety lol :silent: :silent:
Benny, couldn't have been more different! They're bikers too and had one objective only - to help us not end up dead. I asked them to look at my cans re: legality (race cans, no markings, just some little holes..) and they said no problem, only a really uptight traffic cop would take issue. Obviously if you ride like a t**t while they're observing they'll call you on it, but in a constructive way. Couldn't recommend it more. Although the bell end check is a bit invasive :eek2
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

benny hedges wrote:omg, you are volunteering to go to a north wales police station - with your bike??? are you insane lol! :confused

your not that far off got to the station checking all my docs then he tells me i cant do the course as the pic on my licence has ran out so canot do the road section its got dates in the back until 2051 for my bike licence but but my pic is a month out of date so i cant ride what a knob just another reason north wales police get bad name
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
fritz

Post by fritz »

not a bad day out, got fed and watered had a power point presentation, then out for an assessment ride for a couple of hours!! got back and had tea and cake.

when asked where i had heard about the course, "a local dogging site" was not an acceptable answer!! :oops: :oops:

learn some new stuff and meet some nice folk!!

my cans where deemed as fruity but not offencive, which was good news, as we all met up inside the police HQ at Hutton which is full of traffic orifices!!! :shifty: :shifty:
TUG

Post by TUG »

I might venture upto rivington barn tommorow and then down belmot race track, i mean road... will be about 1 or 2ish i would imagin, eee i dunno us young folk and lazyness. :thumbup:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

TUG wrote:............belmot race track
seriously bud - don't bother - that's where i got thrown off & wrote my storm off - potholes are horrendous especially belmont - rivi.
you'd be as well going through chorley and go there the back way.
won't be many bikes at the barn, used to be a good run but from the jumps to the bottom is shocking.

have a look at state of the roads thread & you'll see what i mean lol :thumbdown:
fritz

Post by fritz »

and ive got apass off the boss!!!

but had to trade for a list of jobs to do during the week!!
Whoa Nelly

Post by Whoa Nelly »

your not that far off got to the station checking all my docs then he tells me i cant do the course as the pic on my licence has ran out so canot do the road section its got dates in the back until 2051 for my bike licence but but my pic is a month out of date so i cant ride what a knob just another reason north wales police get bad name
What a PITA! Are you going to go back when you get your docs sorted out?
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
TUG

Post by TUG »

I went down belmont a few weeks back on a speedshite 100 full throttle and trust me, that thing can feel the numbers on a one pence peice haha.
I'll observe first then see if its worth a lap. :thumbup:
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

your not that far off got to the station checking all my docs then he tells me i cant do the course as the pic on my licence has ran out so canot do the road section its got dates in the back until 2051 for my bike licence but but my pic is a month out of date so i cant ride what a knob just another reason north wales police get bad name[/quote]

:idea: The picture is dated from when you updated your license to include the photo card type. You have to renew every 10 years of that date.That date should read in 4a on the front of your photo card and 4b is the expiry date of which to renew by.All photo cards have an expiry date for ID purposes :shifty: so no renew, no can do :thumbdown: . My card expiry is 2011 as I applied for my new photo card in 2001 (as left it as long as possible lol) but my date on 4a read 09/08 as I updated when I moved house. Any updates are recorded in 4a but the expiry never moves from 4b :)
Its the law and keeps your ID and your license in order.. Hope this helps :-)

ABB
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
fritz

Post by fritz »

an eventful day out to say the least!!!

first time out with you lot and we had a day of thrills and spills.

bit to spirited for me, i need more time to get back into the swing of things as i haven't been out doing regular miles for well over a year now!!! just need to find my feet again!!

and thanks for the brews Tim, your a proper decent bloke :thumbup: :thumbup:

and can someone tell me where the wombles we went so i can tell the wife?? pointing out the back window and saying "that way, over there" isn't realy descriptive enough!!! she knows where hawes is but thats about it!!
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

fritz wrote:an eventful day out to say the least!!!

bit to spirited for me, i need more time to get back into the swing of things as i haven't been out doing regular miles for well over a year now!!! just need to find my feet again!!

and can someone tell me where the f*ck we went so i can tell the wife?? pointing out the back window and saying "that way, over there" isn't realy descriptive enough!!! she knows where hawes is but thats about it!!
Opps.....I hope no-one went hedge-surfing?

Sorry I couldn't make it today....sign me up for the next one though! :thumbup:

And watch out for Tim...if he was buying you brews then he was probably grooming you :D :D
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
fritz

Post by fritz »

Zakalwe wrote:
fritz wrote:an eventful day out to say the least!!!

and can someone tell me where the f*ck we went so i can tell the wife?? pointing out the back window and saying "that way, over there" isn't realy descriptive enough!!! she knows where hawes is but thats about it!!
Opps.....I hope no-one went hedge-surfing?

Sorry I couldn't make it today....sign me up for the next one though! :thumbup:

And watch out for Tim...if he was buying you brews then he was probably grooming you :D :D
i got told you were shafting some bint instead of out riding with yopur mates!! :wtf:

it wasnt realy hedge surfing, more like trying to build a street fighter on the move!! :eek2

buying the brews was innocent enough, i dont think the grooming started till he tried touching my butt!! :confused :confused