General Biker Banter
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Or harpooned :lol: :lol: :lol:
lee67

Post by lee67 »

shoot the wombles lot :wink:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

So the Police wouldn't have have been justified in shooting Menezes on the basis of his actions that day if he had a British passport or it had occured when his visa was valid. interesting....

How appropriate that while we have no capital punishment for being an Illegal immigrant, however in Islamic law they have the cover all offence of Fasad fil-ardh ('spreading mischief in the land' -surely the alleged offence of 'running' in a funny way must be mischievous ) which carries the death penalty. Ironically it seems that many folk here agree that our system of justice lags behind the more enlightened Islamic ways of meeting out justice.

This will be last post in this thread as this is rather off subject in a thread celebrating everyone meeting up and enjoying things in common without fear of being shot or harpooned (thanks RedStormV :wink:)

LotusSevenMan wrote:Wicky.

Are you an illegal immigrant then? Thought not.
Have you a British passport? Menezes didn't.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
doggit

Post by doggit »

Hey maybe I should be shot when I'm guiltily speeding cos I'm merely a second generation Hungarian immigrant (sumfink to do with Stalin relocating his tanks into Budapest in 56 - An estimated 2,500 Hungarians died, and 200,000 more fled as refugees) and go brown in the summer and deportation back to the continent is too good for me Wink
wicky there is a huge difference between refugee and illegal immigrant a refugee is here because his/her life is in danger from what ever force is at work in their own country, illegal immigrants are here to milk the system for all its worth, and how come they know how to get houses ect, they say " i no can speaky english but look how many have houses, cars, even top of the range mobiles ect, do they attend the " this is how to rip off britain school of economics " before jumping lorries
carl
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Timbo wrote:Warby, I tried in on the eye but they sent police snipers to get me down. Said i looked like some bloke who tried to set off a bomb on the tube !!
andy c wrote:Lucky they got you down and didn't just shoot you
So it's all my fault? 8O

Well WTF yeah it's me I'm to blame, deport me to the Colonies - oh forgot we ain't got any left.

Oh well, I'll settle for NZ or AUS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a racist incidentally, I'm more probably a snob, I hate scummy chavs whatever colour or creed they are! :x
lee67

Post by lee67 »

yeah blame graeme and k&N'S ARE SHITEEEEEEEEE :P
pariah

Post by pariah »

Ok so now i,m thinking that you got to much fresh air whilst out on sunday . :lol:
andy c

Post by andy c »

Wish i hadn't mentioned Shooting Timbo Down now :oops: :oops:
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

With one of these?

Or perhaps one of these?

Don't blame yourself Andy - it's all my fault remember ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least it's generated some debate and vented some spleens that would otherwise missed out on an airing :?

FooK

Oh dear ....... it's still running fine 8)

Rossi, really messes with your mind!!!!! Muaahahahaha

"fear him ye pretenders to the throne!!!!"