General Biker Banter
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

behave Timbo you love it really, every hamster loves his wheel :lol:
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Dean O wrote:behave Timbo you love it really, every hamster loves his wheel :lol:
so its the london eye then for tim :lol:
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

warby221 wrote:so its the london eye then for tim :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: L :lol: M :lol: F :lol: A :lol: O :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: P :lol: M :lol: S :lol: L :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a good job he needs you to help him with tricky bits o' bike maintenance Warbs :lol:

You're gonna burn in Hell for that one.
andy c

Post by andy c »

Lucky they got you down and didn't just shoot you
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Oh the inquest on that knob started today didn't it ....

Well feck him :x

If he hadn't been here illegally he wouldn't have been here to get shot

If I was the rozzer with a canon I'd have popped one in him too.

No sympathy what so ever

If they did it to a few more illegals, maybe they'd think twice before coming to UK for 'the free bank' as they call it - to55ers
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

RedStormV wrote:Oh the inquest on that knob started today didn't it ....

Well feck him :x

If he hadn't been here illegally he wouldn't have been here to get shot

No sympathy what so ever

If they did it to a few more illegals, maybe they'd think twice before coming to UK for 'the free bank' as they call it - to55ers
some might say death is a little erm . . . harsh :lol:
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

RedStormV wrote:
you do know cottaging is illegal?
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

ha ha Squiff!

Actually, I get really annoyed by the news coverage of this shooting.
OK, not good that anyone gets shot, but he was an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT so no wonder he was running. He had no right to be here to start with.
So, given the circumstances with the terrorist threat on top red alert then the police were right to shoot first at a 'suspect' who was running away. Innocent lives could have been in danger and anyway, innocent men/women don't need to run from the police.

Wish I were on the jury, but sadly not.
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
andy c

Post by andy c »

I'll sit on that jury with you LSM couldnt agree more

Timbo
Get a Flask like we used in the old days :D
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

Brilliant Timbo! shoot em in the willy nillies and they'll still be around to serve the coffees . . . but not the local laydees :)
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Are you quite sure he was running? IIRC he was followed from his flat, travelled by bus, walked to the tube - got on and then was shot because he was 'wearing a loud jean jacket in a built up area’, ‘walking on the cracks in the pavement’ & ‘looking at the armed officers in a funny way with his slanty eyes....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/7073125.stm

maybe the Met have rounded up and executed the missing London traffic wardens to protect our green and sceptred isle from Tebbit inspired mongol hordes;-)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7630867.stm
LotusSevenMan wrote:ha ha Squiff!

Actually, I get really annoyed by the news coverage of this shooting.
OK, not good that anyone gets shot, but he was an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT so no wonder he was running. He had no right to be here to start with.
So, given the circumstances with the terrorist threat on top red alert then the police were right to shoot first at a 'suspect' who was running away. Innocent lives could have been in danger and anyway, innocent men/women don't need to run from the police.

Wish I were on the jury, but sadly not.
Dean O

Post by Dean O »

Wicky wrote:Are you quite sure he was running? IIRC he was followed from his flat, travelled by bus, walked to the tube - got on and then was shot because he was 'wearing a loud jean jacket in a built up area’, ‘walking on the cracks in the pavement’ & ‘looking at the armed officers in a funny way with his slanty eyes....
none of which addresses the point made . . . he was here illegally, an alien who hadn't declared his presence to the authorities rendering himself an unknown quantity at a particularly volatile time - and its not as if the incumbent shower of sh*te running this Country ain't made it easy for every scumbag on the planet to relocate here legally :roll:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

So do you agree he wasn't running away cos he was a filthy terrorist, and that the running away part was in the initial news reports with confused witnesses mistaking the plain clothe police leaping over barriers with Menezes.

If your happy that he was wilfully and negligently shot on the mistaken basis of his "mongolian eyes"* on the fallback excuse that he an illegal immigrant, still a class relative to human beings the last time I checked, then do you also advocate that British folk who work cash in hand illegally bypassing the inland revenue and are travelling to work should meet Judge Dredd justice.

*0943: Ivor cannot positively identify Mr de Menezes as Hussain Osman. He says the target has "Mongolian eyes".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7050915.stm

"Mr de Menezes gets off bus at Brixton town centre and walks 20 metres north to tube station. But the station is closed and he uses his mobile to send a text message and make a call before returning to bus."

mmmm no evidence of him guiltily running
Dean O wrote: easy for every scumbag on the planet to relocate here legally
Hey maybe I should be shot when I'm guiltily speeding cos I'm merely a second generation Hungarian immigrant (sumfink to do with Stalin relocating his tanks into Budapest in 56 - An estimated 2,500 Hungarians died, and 200,000 more fled as refugees) and go brown in the summer and deportation back to the continent is too good for me ;-)
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Wicky.

Are you an illegal immigrant then? Thought not.
Have you a British passport? Menezes didn't.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Whoooops! 8O

The fact remains, if he hadn't been here illegally, he couldn't have been followed from anywhere, mistaken as anyone and shot as a suspected terrorist.

OK perhaps shooting him seems a tad harsh - What would have happened had he been a terrorist with a bomb and a trigger had the police cornered him and failed to subdue him?

I don't think it's fair to draw comparison with Stalin, Hitler or any other power crazed tyrants legacy.

I certainly wouldn't have liked to have been one of the coppers in that situation really! - what do you do? You haven't got long to decide!

Read him his rights and lose your own life along with untold hundreds more?

Take the decision to prevent him getting to any device or trigger he may have had.

Talk about twitchy ar5e!