What do people think of this?

General Bike chat
Mr_Rusty

What do people think of this?

Post by Mr_Rusty »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=017

Anyone had any experience with these people or even got 1?

Chris
Its a black '98 one
fishface

Post by fishface »

thats pricey but im tight :wink: not had any dealings with them but i buy a lot of things from german ebay
remember the light beam may shine the wrong way cos they drive on the wrong side ...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

If you're not set on fitting a twin headlight modifaction one of these could be a possible option for better vision at night :!:

I've not fitted one to my bike myself, but was wondering if anyone has :?:
clicky

Chris.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Mine was custom built.

It's actually 2 seperate H4 bulbs with projector lenses.

When I get around to it, I'm upgrading the H4's for Xenons and it should be awesome.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
kevg

Post by kevg »

sirch345 wrote:If you're not set on fitting a twin headlight modifaction one of these could be a possible option for better vision at night :!:

I've not fitted one to my bike myself, but was wondering if anyone has :?:
clicky

Chris.
i was looking at one of those to but can't really justify spending the money at the moment.

i bought a twin pyramid headlight off ebay about a year and a half ago, its still in the back of the garage somewhere, never got round to respraying it and fitting it, the fitting kit looks like a kids mecanno set so was never to confident about fitting it.
cheerz

kev
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

someone on here had one of those and said it was worse than standard. I remmber because at the time i was looking at purchasing some...cant find the thread now tho..soz!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Just buy a Bi-xenon kit.

It's hard to look cool carrying toilet roll.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

You could have a read through this thread as well.

VTR Headlights

Some interesting bits re HID conversions for the 0.00005Watt Firestom main beam :roll:
Mr_Rusty

Post by Mr_Rusty »

Not really buying it for headlight as I dont do a lot of riding in the dark 'cept in winter and thats then only normally lit roads, I only want for looks :wink:

As regards the 'storm headlight power believe me its better than i had on past 2 bikes, a 1984 era Gpz750 and 1987 cbr600, both are real candles :roll:

The blurb does say its legal for uk which leads me to think its a flat pattern and does not have the flick up the kerb. Wonder if its possible to actually change the headlamp units to uk spec ones.
For that matter do projector headlamps have the flick up the kerb?. Never having been up that close and personal with one I just dont have any idea :D

Chris
Its a black '98 one