Kymco joy!

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
yorkylancs

Kymco joy!

Post by yorkylancs »

[img][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... 8033-1.jpg[/img][/img] Missus is well happy,this will soon be her pride and joy!After years of being a pillion rider,she has gone for it,or gone mad!She has never ridden or driven anything ever,apart from good old shanks pony.Poor me was wondering how to get her something decent,without breaking the bank.As if by fate John at Pendle M/C turned this up.Its a Kymco,bit bashed but will probably end up even worse.Its mad trying to explain to a newby how biking works,you forget when you have been doing it a while,did mine pre CBT days,everything comes second nature.Think i will have my work cut out,hope it all goes ok,missus is brickin it!But wants to learn.Kymco looks good,John said they are much better than dodgy chinky ones,they used to make parts for Honda,so it is basically a Honda engine,all looks good quality.Anybody else out there run one,what do you rek?Cant give John a big enough shout,have dealt with him for a bit now,and has always gone the extra mile in helping out,he is a small independent,and certainly looks after his customers.He has 2 mechanics also who ride storms,and they are always helpful with the free advice.John hates storms,stacked one big time on Skipton old road,broke it in half.Any ways enough ass kissing,will keep you posted on the missus adventure.Tommorrow she has granted me an all day pass,me an a few mates are going R6 bashing!! Yorky :D
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

Good stuff mate,hope she takes to it :!:
Would you look at that seat,very comfy it looks ,could do with something like that on the storm :lol:
yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Yeah like the look of that pillion as well,will be able to take 40 winks on the back when she picks me up from the boozer.Job sorted. :D
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

I had a Kymco move XL125 as a play toy not so long ago..it was bloomin well made and ran like a dream...ohh and they crash well too lol....i bought it off a mate who crashed it at 30 mph and it only had sratches and a broken exhaust...got it back on the road for £105 lol
yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Nice one,i here they arnt to bad,might just make it my plaything if she doesnt like it.Its got a good seat if i ever get piles!!Sounded so quiet compared to storm,if she sits behind me she defo wont hear it running..cheers. :D