WuHuuuuu!

General Bike chat
NickMax

WuHuuuuu!

Post by NickMax »

I LOVE MY STORM :P

Sorry, just had to post that, just got back from taking it for a quick ride after work, and had to tell someone.

Although I'm still running it in with only 80 miles on the clock its a virgin, and i cant take it over 5000rpm.

Oh well, roll on 500 miles and the first service.

GOD, i love this bike! :lol:

Nick
Loopy

LOVE !!!

Post by Loopy »

You think that is good. Wait till you put some straight through pipes on it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Then you will be in love. You will find your self giving your wife money so she can go shopping just so you can get another fix. You may love your children but that wont matter because all week you will be looking on the web to see if the weather will be good at the weekend so you can go for another blast around the Peaks. Obessed ???? YOU WILL BE !

Any one fancy a Peak District blast on Sunday. Snake Pass, Whaley Bridge, Cat & Fiddle. Lady Bower Pub 10.00am.
LOOPY
vtrjock

Post by vtrjock »

Nuff said Nick !!

My problemo is that the other 'arf loves it as much as I do......so we wrestle over the keys..ouch! Somethin very uncomfortable about watching someone ride off on yer pet storm while you're doin the washin up !! aaargghhhhh

:roll:
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Aint life sweet!