Family Guy

General Biker Banter
bob the builder

Family Guy

Post by bob the builder »

I am an avid Simpsons fan and thought that nothing could surpass the humour of Homer, Marge and co.

My 13 year old son has just this very day introduced me to Family Guy, what a scream. Yes it's much more risque than Homer and family but, Jesus I near wept. Absoluetly bloody hilarious!

Whats the verdict then, is it Homer or Peter for the best laugh on telly just now?

:lol: :lol:
bob the builder

in fact so funny i can't even spell "absolutely", bloody vodka always spoils me writing!!!
:?
lee67

Post by lee67 »

i must be getting old, but one of my fav tv programs on at the mo...is wait for it...gordon ramsey's kitchen nightmares!!!...currently over in america...he's a class act, and typical british( ok scottish) :wink:
bob the builder

I'm sorry Lee but that guy is an absolute ham shanker, i am very scottish and proud to say so but he's a f*****g embaressment.

I too swear in the kitchen but how many times does he need to do it.

You know when you watch telly and think " I would never tire of puching that tw@", well he is who I would punch.

Right, rant over it's scratcher for me.

Goodnight all!
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Family Guy is so class.

Some of the jokes don't hit the mark, some of them you only get if you live in Rhode Island, but some of them are struggle to breathe funny.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Also watch American Dad..starts feb 14th [sky].. it's made by the same team as made family guy..and should prove to be equally as hillarious... 8)
and Yes Gordon Ramsay is a complete butt!. with a power complex..probably has a tiny Richard too..one fine day one of his abused staff will bring a gun to work, and make him dook for chips....
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I used to love the Simpsons, then I discovered Futurama. Made by the same folk but much funnier (and a new series starting soon)

Family Guy is total class and American Dad is a real grower but I missed most of the last series of that. A bit of catching up to do there. I've also just got my hands on every episode of Bevis and Buthead and every episode of Duckman so I've got many hours of TV watching to come!

Earthworm Jim used to be a favourite as well.

Zer0Zer0 wrote:make him dook for chips....
Bet there's a few folk scratching their heads now :lol:
Rich.

Kitch

Post by Kitch »

New series? Futurama?

Wheres that from?

There are plans for 4 x 90 minute "movies" (first of which "Benders Big Score" is out now) but nothing I've heard about a new series.

I really hope there is... that would be ace.

Hot on the heels of the confirmation of the all new X3 Terran Conflict game a new Futuramam series would be just something else to be gagging for.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Any of you guys remember" The Tick.?" another class piece of animation..
Oh and the English Translation of dook for chips.....bobbing for apples ala Halloween :wink:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
kevg

Post by kevg »

Duckman used to be a favorite when getting in from the pub in the middle of the night. as was the tic i think, both great.

i've been watching family guy but not seen any of american dad, the guys in my work speak about it being better than family guy so i'll give it a watch.

i also prefer futurama to the simpsons.

anyone remember bananaman...i got the complete dvd box set of that...was good at the time, used to get in from work and watch that, along with dangermouse and a few others.

sounds like i spend a large amount of my life watching cartoons...... :oops: ....i do...lol, the cartoon chanels on sky are a life saver...lol. legend of ang...batman..spiderman...and then there are the manga chanels later at night.
cheerz

kev
NuttyTart

Post by NuttyTart »

kevg wrote: sounds like i spend a large amount of my life watching cartoons...... :oops: ....i do...lol

Yer really getting into CBeebies too :wink: :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

kevg wrote:anyone remember bananaman...
LOVE Bananaman!

Anything Goodies is Good :D
Graeme, Tim & Bill provide another winner.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
kevg

Post by kevg »

NuttyTart wrote:
kevg wrote: sounds like i spend a large amount of my life watching cartoons...... :oops: ....i do...lol

Yer really getting into CBeebies too :wink: :lol:
it passes the odd hour....its the tunes you can't get out yer heed either...
cheerz

kev
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Family Guy and American dad, class, total class.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

found this gem in somebody's signature somewhere: