this is getting silly

General Biker Banter
KarlosVTR

this is getting silly

Post by KarlosVTR »

went to MFN in notts the other night, loads of firestorms there and i just knew they didnt know about firestorm uk and so didnt bother pugtting a 'was it you'

so is there any chance of any stickers or leaflets, calling cards or something being made?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I don't know if you saw this or not Kaz, but Kevg offered via his better half Nutty Tart to supply stickers, just a thought if you're a little busy at the moment :!:

Here's the link:-
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8784
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

i do like the fliers / cards idea. could possibly put them up on site so we could print them off at our leisure and perhaps get the site even more popular :D
NuttyTart

Post by NuttyTart »

Hi there

I've set up a paypal button if anyone would like to purchase a sticker. Just click the 'order' button and it'll take you to my account.

For any colour ie. yellow, white, red, blue, black, green etc...click the one below and state in the option box the colour you want.... £1.50 each plus £1 postage

For mirror silver or gold....click the button below here....£2.50 each plus £1 postage

kevg

Post by kevg »

i could give you a pic if i hadn't managed to mangle two sets of them by putting them on with grubby, oily fingers ...... :oops: , or dropping them in puddles of super glue.

Note to self : wash hands b4 trying to apply clear stickers.
cheerz

kev
NuttyTart

Post by NuttyTart »

Here's a sample.....(they are straight..honest..its the pic, or me, thats squint :wink: )

A pic of roughly the size of them (obviously will have vtr1000 and not firebladeriders :wink: )

8" x 1/2"
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Thanks Nutty. Order sent.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
NuttyTart

Post by NuttyTart »

Jaglifter wrote:Thanks Nutty. Order sent.
Black one ordered......should be with you in next couple of days 8)
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

thats all well and good but i dont fancy buying a bulk load of stickers on the chance i might see a storm and giving it to someone who wont care.

i'd rather give someone a leaflet or card or something
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

What about making some?

They have those business card maker booths in shopping centres and stuff still, I'm sure.

Getting a run printed properly is expensive, probably better to just make some up.

I'll go looking and if I find one I'll make some.

Unless somebody has printing contacts, I can't see anyone here laying out the cash to make some to send stacks out to people. Even making them at home would cost more than I think its reasonable to spend on them.

Might try here if you really want some:

Goodprint
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

KarlosVTR wrote:thats all well and good but i dont fancy buying a bulk load of stickers on the chance i might see a storm and giving it to someone who wont care.

i'd rather give someone a leaflet or card or something
Just use your key to scratch http://www.vtr1000.org on their fuel tank. No money involved, sorted.
Rich.

Kitch

Post by Kitch »

I made some.

Look like this:

Tenner for 100. Pretty good for a quality double sided card in the world of business card printing.

If you wanna make your own, it's dead simple and price starts at £4.48 for 50 single sided simple design cards.

Goodprint are just that really... just let's not get into a whole card competetive streak like Christian Bale in American Psycho
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

If i find one of those on my bike Kitch ...you'll be wearin it as a fetching dog tag lol ...nah..i'll just pass it on to some other silly sod up at Rivvy xxxxx