gp practice

Any racing related stuff
alan

gp practice

Post by alan »

Anyone watch it? i did this afternoon and who was at the top yep you got it The Master, The Doctor,The One and Only Rossi with Edwards second and last years champion struggling in 15th.Tomorrows qualifying will be intresting.
alan

Post by alan »

Danni was 8 or 9th in practice Jezza 18th Stoner came good at the end with 3rd but the main man is in top form whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

2007 season well underway business as usual Rossi on pole with an amazing lap roll on tomorrow!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

superb stuff from rossi and edwards..hopper did brilliant as well injured and all..Hayden apparently dosent trust his front end.says he cant "feel "it..fnar fnar.....looks like the master is going to reclaim HIS title. and i reckon edwards and stoner will be up there as well as pedro.....
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
yellowtrev

Post by yellowtrev »

Rossi for me :D :D :D

The guy is such a great rider, quite honest in his interviews and for what he has achieved on a bike, is not the slightest big-headed.

I know if i was in his position i would be bragging like a good-un :)

Plus when he phoned me up with suspension set-up problems, he was very polite and grateful :lol:

Yeah okay the last bit was b******t but what a rider :D :D
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Fantastic session, 8) hope they all stay in one piece for Mugello so those of us going will be able to help them with thier setup and line's. 8)
I know the like's of Valle Edward's & especially Robert's will benifit from mine cuppa's and iggy's vast experiance. :roll:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

SILVER ZIPPER wrote:Fantastic session, 8) hope they all stay in one piece for Mugello so those of us going will be able to help them with thier setup and line's. 8)
I know the like's of Valle Edward's & especially Robert's will benifit from mine cuppa's and iggy's vast experiance. :roll:
I've already told rossi i'd take it out for a couple of laps just to check he's set it up right :roll:
Rich.

Max

Post by Max »

Having just stumbled accross this thread, I think Stoner will come first Rossi second and someone I cant remember 3rd.
That Ducati sure is quick in a straight line.
Max

chaz

Post by chaz »

Hayden is struggling on the Honda but not as bad as Duhamel and Spies team in Daytona, both factory bikes ran out of fuel so retired from the race!! Good on Chaz Davies getting much praise from Freddie Spencer.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

nice prediction Max 8O ........been staring into bows of water ?
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]