Spare parts sale #1

Moderator: VTRDark

freeridenick

Spare parts sale #1

Post by freeridenick »

All +P&P, unless stated. Most of the pix I have are with the stupid Facebook group placard. I'll add more pics as I edit that out.

Moriwaki race belly pan. I’m almost certain this is a Mori item not a copy (Bought from Malc). It’s in good shape with original brackets but has been repaired where it was cut to fit the standard exhaust and give space for the side stand. NOTE: This is the race version and is designed to fit the Stage 2 exhaust and cutaway sump. For the stock exhaust the brackets need extending or holes cut to fit.  £80

Moriwaki Titanium exhaust system. Excellent condition with rear header if needed. Cans and link pipes are included but the sleeves are battered and the cans are not Mori. The original ones looko have been cut off and these can fitted with clamps. Cans and link pipes are available in jauce,com and either high or low will fit. £150. Pic will be replaced with placard version tomorrow.  

Front mudguard £20

Airbox, modified to increase volume. This deletes the oil breather pipes and carb diaphragm connections, both of which need filters front and rear. For the carbs I just used some filter foam zip tied over the breather tubes. I can provide this. For the oil breathers I fitted two after marketing oil filters into the cam cover pipes. This works best without the lid and a modified engine. I’ll include an old lid to cut down to just leave the ring that secures the filter. With the right setup it’s perfectly possible to make this work well. I can offer advice if needed. £30; 

Airbox lid. £10.

K&N filter. This came with a bike I bought and looks virtually new. The blocks to cover the carb vents were stuck in with sealant so need a clean up and I can include some filter material to make replacement filters to go underneath. £40

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by freeridenick on Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.