Another flat bar conversion.

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Smudger27

Re: Another flat bar conversion.

Post by Smudger27 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:34 pm Looks like a nice symmetrical cut, good job.

You might find you might need mirror extenders to stop your hands & levers hitting the missions on full lock
Hand just clear the glass on full lock and my elbows take up half the rear view. Although not an issue I might look into extenders, thanks for the tip.

I’m happy with the cuts and surprised I did a good job, I’m not known for cutting straight 😂
Smudger27

Post by Smudger27 »

fabiostar wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:34 pm get out and enjoy your new bike :clap: :clap: :clap:
Can’t stop riding it, it’s definitely added to the bike.

John
Smudger27

Post by Smudger27 »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:11 pm I'm glad you're loving the handlebar conversion :thumbup: :thumbup:

It was either that or change bikes for me, but I didn't want to change bikes, so this conversion was ideal :D

Chris.
Definitely easier on my thumbs and the tingling in my right fingers has gone, just can’t believe how this has changed the bike for the better.
Modified P clip worked a treat on clutch line too.
Think I can call this conversation finished now.
John
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Smudger27 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 am
sirch345 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:11 pm I'm glad you're loving the handlebar conversion :thumbup: :thumbup:

It was either that or change bikes for me, but I didn't want to change bikes, so this conversion was ideal :D

Chris.
Definitely easier on my thumbs and the tingling in my right fingers has gone, just can’t believe how this has changed the bike for the better.
John
this conversion finished :D all that does is free up time for the next one lol.............................and there will be a next one :lol: :lol:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Smudger27

Post by Smudger27 »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:48 pm
Smudger27 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 am

Chris.
John
❤️ I’m not looking….. but…. 😝

this conversion finished :D all that does is free up time for the next one lol.............................and there will be a next one :lol: :lol: