The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #1

Moderator: VTRDark

MacV2

The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #1

Post by MacV2 »

OK this will be the first of several posts for various parts picked up from Malc this weekend.

See here... viewtopic.php?t=45773

I want this to be kinda like what we did with Bennys stuff. That is a blind acution.

I'll post the items with a starting price you can post a reply or PM me with your bid.

The tricky part with this is due to work I wont be online on me days in only on me days off... So my next rota is Tues til Friday, then 4 off & then back to work Weds 19th ect ect.

Now all items will be plus the shipping costs. All money raised will be going back to Malc & Sue. The shipping cost I will have to pay upfront so will be getting that back out of your payment. There are some big items which I would prefer to be collected or you can sort your own courior out. I might be willing to deliver in person as long as you pay me fule. I'd go up to a 100 mile drive any further can be discussed meet half way ect.

It wouldn't be the first time I met a random Stormer in a services car park... :lol:

Tricky part 2 is me fekin PC is crashing randomly...

PM to get payment details & address swaping Do Not Post phone numbers, e-mail addys or you home address on here !

So to Start off...

No.1 A well used front headstock lift stand. It has NO spare pins but deep/long sokets can be used...

Strting Price is £30 + shipping ( prefer pick up on this.)
MS 2 HS Stand 1.jpg
MS 3 HS Stand 2.jpg
No 2 A full Storm toolkit all there even the feeler gauge. I will throw in a handbook with this.

Starting price £30 + shipping SOLD
MS 37 tools.jpg
No. 3 A 16ltr tank in Silver & orange rust... Yes its not pefect as its a bit rusty but it's not to bad a a rust treatment/ electrolysis shoud sort it out.

No petco ck or fillter. No filler cap. No sender. It will come with a sacrafical sender to block the hole with. will need the bolts & a seal tho.

Overall the tank is good no major scratches, no dents. Apparently off a fairly low miles bike.

Starting Price £50... Cheap for a dent free tank
MS 4 tank 1.jpg
MS 5 tank 2.jpg
MS 7 tank 4.jpg
No.4 A good condition std Storm chain guard.
Starting price £15 + shipping
MS 11 CG.jpg
No. 5 A set of brake guards The must have for all track day bikes. I assume these are a standard fit for all bars of the same size...I will check but i'm sure it will be 22mm ?? £15 + shipping SOLD
MS 34 B gards.jpg
Ok so apprently 8 is the maximum attacments So thats the end of the first post.

Come on get the wallets out it's for a good cause
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Re: The Popkat Parts Haul Sale. #1

Post by MacV2 »

Items still for Sale ... Make me an offer. Cash money not half eaten foodstuffs... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...