Parts value opinions

General Bike chat
popkat

Parts value opinions

Post by popkat »

I have a few bits which I will be selling, some are in storage so need to sort the stuff out, would like to try and value them so when I get sorted I know what to price them.

Set of carbs with dynojet kit fitted and K&N filter to go with them, came off a running well sorted bike about 5 years ago so with bit of a clean should be all good, set to run with normal length race cans, think it had Yoshi’s…

Set of Brand new carbs, maybe a couple of brackets missing but have another complete set of carbs to go with them that were good but mixture screw small taper broken and stuck in carbs, basically from the 2 sets you get one brand new set..

Rear shock only done approx 8K miles, spring painted silver..

Complete footrest hangers left and right with gear lever, gear rod, brake lever etc, peg rubbers a bit worn but they were swapped off another bike, these came off an 8K mile bike..

Chain guard, flap that hangs down between rear wheel and shock..

Standard screen..

Opinions on pricing please, also any interest let me know..

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
MacV2

Re: Parts value opinions

Post by MacV2 »

popkat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:17 pm I have a few bits which I will be selling, some are in storage so need to sort the stuff out, would like to try and value them so when I get sorted I know what to price them.

Set of carbs with dynojet kit fitted and K&N filter to go with them, came off a running well sorted bike about 5 years ago so with bit of a clean should be all good, set to run with normal length race cans, think it had Yoshi’s… £100

Set of Brand new carbs, maybe a couple of brackets missing but have another complete set of carbs to go with them that were good but mixture screw small taper broken and stuck in carbs, basically from the 2 sets you get one brand new set.. £100

Rear shock only done approx 8K miles, spring painted silver.. £40 - 50

Complete footrest hangers left and right with gear lever, gear rod, brake lever etc, peg rubbers a bit worn but they were swapped off another bike, these came off an 8K mile bike.. Compleat set £50-60

Chain guard, flap that hangs down between rear wheel and shock.. £15 -20.

Standard screen.. Good clean ones £20-25

Opinions on pricing please, also any interest let me know..

Remember to factor in postage so either the lower price + shipping or the higher price inclusive.

I've been using Parcelforce of late, book on line & you can print off the lables & they will pick up normaly the next day. Seem to be reasonable price these days...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
yellabell

Post by yellabell »

Popkat, if you're still selling the standard screen I'll have it if it's in good nick? Cheers Mick
popkat

Post by popkat »

yellabell wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:48 pm Popkat, if you're still selling the standard screen I'll have it if it's in good nick? Cheers Mick
Hi Mick, yes as I remember it's in good condition. I have lots of stuff in storage at a friends house. If your not in a big rush I will try and go out there later next week and find it, I can't do before as need to go into hospital for something.

My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
yellabell

Post by yellabell »

Cheers, no rush at all, whenever you're fit n ready
yellabell

Post by yellabell »

Ayup Malc hope you've recovered from the hospital visit and all's well now. You had chance to dig this screen out yet? I have unmolested fairings to go on, awaiting the screen. Cheers fella. Mick
popkat

Post by popkat »

yellabell wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:34 am Ayup Malc hope you've recovered from the hospital visit and all's well now. You had chance to dig this screen out yet? I have unmolested fairings to go on, awaiting the screen. Cheers fella. Mick

Really sorry I forgot about this post, the bike is sold and the new owner wanted the screen and other standard parts.
You could try asking MacV2 he has large stocks of parts with hopefully a nice clean standard screen 🤞

yellabell

Post by yellabell »

No worries cheers, Mick