want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:16 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20622
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm
- Location: The West Country.
It looks like you are doing very well
Welcome to the VTR forum
- Posts: 10987
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm
- Location: Hertford, England
Welcome to the club
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
- Posts: 16209
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Worcestershire / Warwickshire border
You have done a great job with that bike
and not so bad with Google translator.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 2684
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm
- Location: watford
Hello and welcome to the forum.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
- Posts: 5565
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:28 pm
- Location: South East England
A warm welcome to you!
The bike looks lovely now, well done
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am
- Location: Denmark
Hi and welcome
What a nice color
Bad choices make good stories