25th Anniversary Meet up. 9th July National Motorcycle museum

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

gabi81

Re: 25th Anniversary Meet up. 9th July National Motorcycle museum

Post by gabi81 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:09 am
gabi81 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:04 pm Ill have a spot in the garden ill come down Friday afternoon
But no storm I'm affraid

only storm owners allowed Gabi, no adventure types :lol: take a trip down to Mac's and bring one of his to the event

Not having one of mac they keep crashing :D
Aha you know what it is black and yellow...black and yellow !!!
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

I'm up for this. It's a great target for having my bike ready. If the NMM idea doesn't take off Darley Moor was a good shout on the other thread. An alternative could be Malory Park as part of a CRMC event. If folks want to get out on track they might well let us in on the parade laps over lunch. I'm not 100% sure ACU licenses aren't needed though, even though it's just parading.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

freeridenick wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:22 pm I'm up for this. It's a great target for having my bike ready. If the NMM idea doesn't take off Darley Moor was a good shout on the other thread. An alternative could be Malory Park as part of a CRMC event. If folks want to get out on track they might well let us in on the parade laps over lunch. I'm not 100% sure ACU licenses aren't needed though, even though it's just parading.

NMM is booked for the 9th July.
Lowering the tone since 2007...
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

MacV2 wrote:
freeridenick wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:22 pm I'm up for this. It's a great target for having my bike ready. If the NMM idea doesn't take off Darley Moor was a good shout on the other thread. An alternative could be Malory Park as part of a CRMC event. If folks want to get out on track they might well let us in on the parade laps over lunch. I'm not 100% sure ACU licenses aren't needed though, even though it's just parading.

Image I missed the very first sentence in the thread.

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

freeridenick wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:22 pm
MacV2 wrote:

Not to mention the Post heading & the words 'Re. 25th Anniversary Meet up. 9th July National Motorcycle museum' at the top of each post... :lol: :lol:
Lowering the tone since 2007...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

MacV2 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:41 am
freeridenick wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:22 pm
MacV2 wrote:
Not to mention the Post heading & the words 'Re. 25th Anniversary Meet up. 9th July National Motorcycle museum' at the top of each post... :lol: :lol:
There's an anniversary?
When? :think:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.