Abba Stand

Best deals in town
mjvw

Abba Stand

Post by mjvw »

Need a new stand, sick of paddock stand hassles found thread on site about the Abba superbike stand, watched video impressed order online from Abba site arrived today 18 hours later now that's great service.
So easy to use :D Now going out to do some chain cleaning etc. :D Just wish i had bought one years ago.
Storming About :thumbup:
MacV2

Re: Abba Stand

Post by MacV2 »

mjvw wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 am Need a new stand, sick of paddock stand hassles found thread on site about the Abba superbike stand, watched video impressed order online from Abba site arrived today 18 hours later now that's great service.
So easy to use :D Now going out to do some chain cleaning etc. :D Just wish i had bought one years ago.
Look at getting your self a front lift kit. means you can take the front end off...

Only issue with them is that you cant use it if you wnant/need to take the swing arm off...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
mjvw

Post by mjvw »

Looks well balanced, might make a support for under engine sump to keep both wheels off the ground, read post saying swing arm can be done with a mod viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44399&p=488318&hili ... rm#p488318 I will see if its works, may purchase the front wheel lifter if required.

Thanks for the Advice :thumbup:
Storming About :thumbup:
TheBozBoz

Post by TheBozBoz »

They are perfect for this bike! Front wheel lifter? -just use a jack on the engine, works a treat.Image

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk