Dainel Langford...

Best deals in town
MacV2

Dainel Langford...

Post by MacV2 »

...Name & shame... Facepoop...https://www.facebook.com/daniel.langford.902

This guy advertised some Storm bits on the Firestorm Parts for sale page.

I contacted him 1st Oct & did a deal for a pair of mirrors. Paid for immediatly via PP he even asked for extra to cover the PP fees at his end...No worries with that...

A week later no mirrors so I msgd him via FB & got a rock & bull story of a family emergancy but he had shipped them & would forward a tracking no.

That was the last I heard from him, I never received the said tracking no.

So taking the option of the PP resolution centre I started a claim for no delivery of paid for goods, well after a bit of toing & froing , apparently he answed msg direct from PP as the said mirrors showed up today...My hermes who picked the package up from him on Monday...

So he hadn't sent them in the first place... :lol: :lol:

So I'm happy that I now have what I paid for but I know of another forum member who has paid for but not received his goods.

Two other forum members are on his freinds list as well. ( it's not for me to name said forum members they can add to this if they wish.)

The admins of the FB page have been notified & his account with them has been closed.

So be warned that this guy is a bit of a wrong un so avoid at all costs...
Last edited by MacV2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Re: Dainel Lanford...

Post by MacV2 »

Oh I forgot to add thanks to my hermes ( never thought I'd be saying that... :lol: )

I have his home address... :thumbup:
tony.mon

Re: Dainel Langford...

Post by tony.mon »

Never mind that, he's painted his bike white with a bright blue frame.....

You surely don't want any parts off that, do you?
:whatever
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Had to check he was not on my friends list!

He is not. Clearly a chancer. I commented on a post from him when you asked about mirrors and I am now glad I did not bother!

Definitely don't need idiots like that. Suppose it shows the kind of place this forum is (ordinarily).
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It sounds like you had a close call there Mac, glad you got the mirrors in the end. A good job you used PayPal,

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

As a follow up on this, the other party awaiting goods did receive what he paid for.

Daniel did actualy contact me via farcespook after the delivery, saying he was sorry for the delay only his grandmother had been hospitalized...

When he first mentioned a family emergancy it was his grandad with pneumonia...

Go figure ?

I did reply with a nice polite reply... ''Yep arrived 4 days after you shipped them, which was 4 weeks give or take after you said you had. A little more communication would have been nice. Telling the truth would have been better.''

I have had no reply to date from Daniel. :lol: :lol:
VTR3545

Post by VTR3545 »

Did same to me...used the same rock and bull story ......guys obviously a juggler.....used PayPal so at least got a refund as the items didn't even get sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

VTR3545 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:22 am Did same to me...used the same rock and bull story ......guys obviously a juggler.....used PayPal so at least got a refund as the items didn't even get sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
8O
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I've heard other stories about him as well, one to avoid
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
macdee

Post by macdee »

Had some dealings with this person
Stay well clear
told you not to but oh no you knew better
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Seriously guys, where is the angle on this? Is it that some people don't follow things up and thus he can sell something twice? Or, is he just lazy/stupid and can't be bothered to send the goods. Either way I can't see the benefits to him being greater than the aggro it supplies.

Tell me I've missed something.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

KermitLeFrog wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:27 pm Seriously guys, where is the angle on this? Is it that some people don't follow things up and thus he can sell something twice? Or, is he just lazy/stupid and can't be bothered to send the goods. Either way I can't see the benefits to him being greater than the aggro it supplies.

Tell me I've missed something.
He put Storm bits up for sale on an FB Storm page. As we are all Vultures for all things Storm people, me included, responded.

I'd like to say maybe he just got overwhelmed with people wanting bits & couldnt cope, however I cant coz doing a bit of digging it would seem he'd done the same with some car bits...So basicaly the blokes a wonker of the highest order.

I got the admin of said page to bar him.