PC3r map needed for SP2 with Leovince Evo2

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
cnossensp2

PC3r map needed for SP2 with Leovince Evo2

Post by cnossensp2 »

:?: I'm about to fit a Leovince Evolution2, pc3r powercommander and BMC air filters to my just run in VTR1000SP2. Is there anyone around with a similar configuration who has a nice map for me to start dyno-testing with? Any suggestion is highly appreciated !!!
Loopy

Post by Loopy »

Haven't got any maps for you but I would be interested to know how you get on. I have just put 1500 miles on my 3 week old SP2 so it is losening up nicely now. I have decided to leave it bog standard because a.) it is fast enough & b.) I spent all of my money on the bike ! On a serious note, having had gorgeously loud Scorpions on the Storm it has been nice to be silent and unheard as I blast around on the SP2. I have been able to pass police cars with impunity because of the standard pipes and number plate. After years of avoiding towns and upseting the neighbours it has made a nice change. The only thing I have done is fit an NWS hugger to protect that beautiful swing arm and shock.

I thought about the Power Commander but if you concentrate you can get the throttle control smooth enough at low speeds, and the rest of the time it is just fine. I will let you know if that is still my view after my first track day on it next Monday at Donington.
LOOPY
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

You've probably been to this link already but there may be something similar that'll be worth a try -

http://www.powercommander.com/114-311.shtml

Al.
cnossensp2

Post by cnossensp2 »

Last Wednesday my SP2 with LeoVince Evo2 (dB-killers removed) has been succesfully sorted by Dynojet Europe in Oss (Holland). The PC3r map will soon be published on http://www.powercommander.com (I haven't downloaded the map from my PC3r yet).

The power, measured at the rear wheel, was quite impressive with 131.7 bhp (tacho: 4300 km). With the dB-killers installed, 128.2 bhp was left at the rear wheel.
:wink: