webuyanybike

Best deals in town
VTRDark

Re: webuyanybike

Post by VTRDark »

How do these people manage to get any stock if they don't buy for a fair price. I can appreciate they are business and out to make money so one would expect to get a little less than selling privately but they are taking the piss. Maybe they take advantage of those that are desperate for cash and wanting a fast sale.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Watty

Post by Watty »

cybercarl wrote:How do these people manage to get any stock if they don't buy for a fair price. I can appreciate they are business and out to make money so one would expect to get a little less than selling privately but they are taking the piss. Maybe they take advantage of those that are desperate for cash and wanting a fast sale.
That's exactly what they do Carl ! Pray on people who are already struggling :Argue 1:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

b8stard....says a lot about their morals. Legalised mugging that is. I wouldn't want to support a business like that. Worse than a Pawn shop because they at least give people the chance to buy their item back so work like a loan company.
==============================Enter the Darkside
grinner1969

Post by grinner1969 »

Watty wrote:
grinner1969 wrote:After me laughing at the girl for the outrageous first offer, she did come back with a much better offer NOT! Final offer £450 JOKERS!!!!
Brastards! I'll give you £455 :lol:
Change the 4 to a 9 and we might talk watty :D
Virt

Post by Virt »

Offered 2k.. Not a chance :lol: Bought it for nearly 3x that
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

You've got to remember that they're in it to make money.

They won't privately sell each bike they buy. It would take huge amounts of time, labour and knowledge. They would need show rooms all over the country, hundreds of staff, transport for the bikes etc etc.

Instead they'll be buying cheap and selling on to dealers in bulk, making a small percentage profit.

Dealers all have high overheads too so won't buy at anything like the retail price.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

they can have mine :clap: . they will give me a whopping £529.... great deal.......complete knobs lol
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

fabiostar wrote:they can have mine :clap: . they will give me a whopping £529.... great deal.......complete knobs lol
.....not a bad price for that colour with a chain that rarely stays in place! :wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Kev L wrote:
fabiostar wrote:they can have mine :clap: . they will give me a whopping £529.... great deal.......complete knobs lol
.....not a bad price for that colour with a chain that rarely stays in place! :wave:

lmao it was only that high because it was the faster colour :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: