Bilt Hamber

Best deals in town
bigtwinthing

Bilt Hamber

Post by bigtwinthing »

I think carl told me about this, so if you are wanted to clean wheels, disc etc i bought some for £13.00 it was delivered in a day and was totally bloody amazing. My new bike had filthy wheels, I've spent 2 hrs cleaning with Jif, wheel cleaner, d40 etc and they were still grimy.

I sprayed the Bilt on, agitated after 5 mins and it all went purple and then washed it off. It was a revelation, the ABS Rptors are now like new with all crap off them gone, the Discs are far better the wheels look amazing. Weird pongy stuff but truly amazing. Thank you Carl :thumbup:
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Saintsman27

Re: Bilt Hamber

Post by Saintsman27 »

Yo there ,,, so what kind of type of " Bilt Hamber " ... is it ? ...what do you want to buy ?
they seem to have all kinds of motion lotions ... what exactly does the £13 wheel cleaning
forks discs... M8 ''' do ?.. seems good stuff though, :wave:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Aye, Saintsman's right - is it this one?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bilt-Hamber-A ... SwKrhVXJmw
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Yep Ferking amazing stuff
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good to hear your opinion Paul, as well as Carls, it sounds like amazing stuff,

Chris.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Now that puts a smile on my face. :D I knew you wouldn't be disappointed. :thumbup: It was Chric that first put me onto them, fantastic company and fantastic products. You can put the Jif back under the Kitchen sink now LOL I can't believe you used Jif on wheels. Does that not contain abrasives. Now the wheels are clean put some wax protection on them and you wont need so much autowheel if any next time and simple rinse will do. :wink: I always used to put a little on my callipers though as it really does bring them up like new.

Some of their products do have a weird smell but not nasty toxic smells. All their products are eco friendly. If anyone ever uses Hydra wax, top product and will last all near enough all year with a using it once a week, it smells like tropical fruit juice. It's a liquid wax and come in a nice shiny bottle and could easily be mistaken as a drink. :beer:

Careful buying their stuff via third party's on eBay. It's worth checking the prices on their site first and sometimes eBay products don't supply the extras that come with their products like brush's or microfibres.

See the following post for more info and direct links
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 35#p422829

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baD8cx-SGdc
==============================Enter the Darkside
chric

Post by chric »

is great tackle have 5ltr of it
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
agentpineapple